Chapter Fourteen

Aaron's POV

I'm currently laying in bed cuddled up to my perfect mate, no we haven't fully mated but I'm waiting until her birthday as she has requested. Three weeks, twenty-one days, yes I'm counting! Tomorrow is Ella's birthday party and her formal joining of the moonlight pack. I'm looking forward to seeing her I miss her so much and I'd like to clear the air with Freddie.

Isla wiggles her pert bottom right into my manhood and I let out a low growl. I can smell her arousal. Kissing her neck I let out a groan.

"Babe you're killing me!" I say kissing her neck again which makes her do it more.

"Isla, my wolf is taking over but I'm trying to hold him back he wants to mark you and so do I."

"Do it!" Her words are all I need to hear I sit up pulling her into my lap. I place soft kisses down her neck and stop just above her collar bone I kiss and suck it causing her to moan as my canines extend I sink them into her and she cries out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

I feel a rush of energy as our souls are forever connected I kiss away her tears and I can feel the throb that she feels in her neck. I lick her blood away and gaze at my mark it's incredible our initials A and I joined together it's red at the moment but it will fade to silver.

Isla tightens her grip around me and kisses me passionately her arousal has doubled, this is going to be a difficult three weeks. We decide to pack our things and get ready for the journey to the Moonlight pack house. I pick up Ella's present and place it with our bags. I hope she will like it.

On the journey up there I can sense Isla is on full alert she's drumming her fingers on the leather of the car. My parents keep giving us worried glances to us.

"Baby, you ok?" I mind link her.

"No, not really. What if you change your mind and your love for Ella is stronger than your love for me? I'd die without you Aaron" she replies.

"Isla that would never happen, my love for Ella is purely friendship now. Nothing and nobody can compare to you" I link her again hugging her.

"Love you" she whispers and I see my Mum smile in the mirror.

"Love you too."

We pull up and I get out of the car opening Isla's door and grabbing our bags. As soon as I get through the door Ella comes barreling toward us and throws her arms around Isla and me.

"I've missed you guys!" she says blinking back her tears.

"We've missed you too. Happy birthday!" I say hugging her.

"Happy birthday Ella!" Isla says and Ella lets us go.

She looks so happy and it's obvious her new pack members adore her, how could they not she was a born Luna. I see Freddie walk down the hall and I prepare myself for confrontation but he smiles and nods at me which I return and I notice he sees Isla's mark. He visibly relaxes and I know it's because he no longer sees me as a competition.

I look at Ella but I'm shocked to see no mark.

"Waiting for tonight" she links me reading my thoughts and I chuckle.

"He must be going mental I've heard how hard it is for an Alpha to hold back on marking his mate, I'm only beta blood and I couldn't"

"So I see horndog!" She doesn't have your full scent though so I take it you haven't completed" she asks like the nosey cow she is.

"No, birthday" I reply and she nods in agreement.

"Let me show you to your room," Freddie says and we follow.

We set our bags down and we all go to the living room. I've got Ella's present and I want her to have it so she can wear it tonight. Ella's father walks into the room and she charges at him for a hug.

"Daddy!" she squeals jumping at him.

"Happy Birthday Princess," he says smiling broadly.

"I've missed you," she tells him.

"I've missed you more it's far too quiet without you."

"Alpha" Isla and I nod out of respect and Freddie does the same.

"Hi everyone, Ella open Aaron's gift first you can have mine after," he says gesturing to my gift in my lap.

Ella looks at me and I hand it to her nervously, I bought it six months ago but saved it for her birthday.

"Happy Birthday I hope you like it"

She opens the box and starts to cry softly, "Aaron, I can't thank you enough this is so special. Daddy look" she shows her father.

Alpha Thomas looks at me smiling fondly he pats me on the back." It's exactly the same well done Aaron!" he says and puts the necklace on Ella. It's a replica of the necklace her mother used to wear a diamond heart pendant on a white gold chain.

Everyone gives her their gifts and she looks completely overwhelmed, her father has given her a cheque for twenty thousand pounds and now it's Freddie's turn. He has bought her tickets to Barbados for a luxury holiday and she's jumping up and down like a mad woman.

"Thank you, everyone, I'm so lucky to have you all in my life! Let's go get ready to party" she tells us all hugging us once more.

***A/N I thought I'd update for you anyway as I'm so kind ;-) please keep voting and commenting next chapter is going to be a biggy xoxo***