Epilogue

She wakes up from another nightmare of Bucky being tortured. She looks at the clock. exactly seven days from when she got there. To the future. She gets up, changes her sweaty clothes, and washes her face in the sink in her bathroom. She looks down at her hand, that was no longer there. It was replaced by silver metal, and she hated it. Sure, the craftsmanship was beautiful and she appreciated it, but she found it ugly, clunky, and difficult to use. She just prefered her left hand more now. She looks at the mirror in front of her, and looks at her reflection. She looked almost as bead as she did when... well... you know... She had bags under her eyes from lack of sleep, her hair was in tangles, her skin so pale it was almost translucent. She was a mess. She looks back at her hand, and without looking, shatters the mirror under her fist. A piece falls from the broken reflection that which distorted her features, imitating what her heart looked like. She picks up the long jagged piece that fell, and grabs a fist full of her hair, looks in the mirror, and without looking back, slices through. Looking at her hand and the hair strewn around the sink, she decides it's time. She grabs her keys and heads out the door. Three blocks up, one east, then enter the barber shop, say the same exact phrase Peggy said, and sit in a chair. She was lowered and walked to the end of the hall, just like the man who greeted them, who had the eyepatch, Nick Fury, told her. She barges into the room while he was talking with two agents, a man and a woman, one with red hair and the other with short cut brownish blonde hair. Furry looks up at her as she says, "I'm in."