08

{Aprils Point of View}

I bolted up the stairs and into my bathroom faster than Usain Bolt. I started pealing my clothes off and hopped into the shower, noticing the goosebumps that appeared on my skin within the second. My hand reaches out for the tap making it turn the hot water on. I felt the warm water cascading down my body giving me a tingle on my arms. The steam from the hot water dancing around in thin air, closing every inch of space that could be seen on the cold glass. After I finished showering, my hand reaches out for the towel that I rapidly secure around my body.

Walking out to my bedroom, feeling the difference of the room temperatures I walk over to my wardrobe and picked a decent outfit for this 'Nandos' place. With a lot of quarrel with my inner voice, I finally came to a conclusion what to wear, I quickly tossed on the chosen outfit, blow dried my hair and applied light make up on. Glancing at the mirror one more time, I was satisfied with my look. I'm wearing a black sweater with the writing "Pardon My French" on it, skinny jeans rolled up at the bottom making my ankle exposed also with my black vans. With that I turn around and make my way down to the living room.

"FINALLY ABOUT TIME!" Louis praised.

I let out a small chuckle escape my lips "Who are we waiting for now?"

"Me!" Liam replied coming out of the kitchen

"Let's go then, I need to try out Nandos" I demanded.

Everyone was making their way out until Harry brutally stands up and warns "Wait!"

"Can at least we take a group picture?" He continued.

Everyone nodded and stood close to other, so everyone could fit in the picture of course. I looked up and saw Niall and Zayn were beside me who had their arms around my waist securely. My eyes followed Harry who was explaining Paul how to take a picture, but Paul shoo'd him off.

"I own a iPhone Harry, I think I know how to take a picture!" Paul asserted loud enough so everyone could hear.

Within seconds the whole room was echoed with laughter from various people but not Harry of course, he just let out a huge groan making the laughter die, I couldn't help but giggle. After a while of taking pictures we decided to hit the road. Yes we took more than one picture because a boy named Louis Tomlinson decided to be the biggest diva in the world, whining how his hair looked like or how he blinked. It was like a Mean girls all over again.

{skipping the car scene}

We finally arrived at Nandos after that long journey of Louis blabbering about his hair. We waited for our waiter to come over to collect us and find us a table until my eyes landed this women who was around her early 20's, dirty blonde hair, fake boobs, bad make up on, and wearing a short pencil skirt approaching us. As soon as she was close enough, you could read her name tag which read "Natalie".

Natalie met Harry's gaze and started pushing her boobs higher, with that I looked to the floor and shook my head trying not to laugh. As I return to look at her, she rolled her eyes at me and gave me one hell of a dirty look. That's it. Natalie you want to play this game? bring it on.