21

Songs For this chapter:

5SOS – Disconnected

Justin Bieber – Nothing like Us

------------------------------------------

{Zayn’s point of view}

It’s been a while since we stepped foot into this hospital and no sign of Niall. The doctors rushing in and out April’s room making me even more preoccupied as time marked the day.

“You can go see her now, but she is sleeping at the moment” the doctor whose name tag read ‘Ricky’

We all nodded and made our way over to April’s room, my eyes watched Louis running to April and how his hand reached for her lifeless hand making him break down into a full on river.

I sat down at the corner of the room looking at the view outside, showing the brimming lights in each tall apartment in London. As the boys comforted Louis I quickly took my phone out realising I had a text from Niall. I slide my finger across making the Message appear.

‘From: Niall

Have you found her yet?’

I sighed and dragged my finger over to the reply button and texting him back on what’s happening; probably he will open his eyes

‘To: Niall

We’re at the hospital, Harry found her in a bad condition’

My eyes were staring at the sign that said ‘Read’ underneath the message that I sent him. Come on Niall, we’re in earth not Uranus or the moon.

Harry cleared his throat making all the eyes in the room look at him before he continued speaking

“They guy will come back, I didn’t quite catch his name though I think its Max… or probably Mark”

“No he won’t” Louis said between his teeth. He looks like shit right now, the eye bags underneath his eyes turning dark, his stained cheeks of the tears and his hair lying scattered across his forehead.

“Yeah, we’ll probably get the police into this if he tried anything else” I mentioned

“But there isn’t any proof of what he did to April” Liam jumped in

“That’s right… damn we’re fucked” Louis cursed

That’s when the light bulb on top of my head appears and lights up “Actually there is a way”

“That is…” Harry asked impatiently

“The place where April was abused there is CCTV camera’s in each corner of the street, I just could hack into it and grab the footage because I doubt the Men in the CCTV building will let us even use it” I said with a smirk glued to my face

“Zayn, honestly you are God” Louis laughed

“You’re so silly Louis”

Our heads snapped in the direction the angelic broken voice came from, April had a wide smile on her face even though her eyes read a million and one other words.

“I’m so lucky I have you guys, I love you lads” She said with her voice cracking a bit

We all said we love you back and told her to explain who that man was…

“Well, that man that abused me is my father’s best friend his name is Mark. He has abused me in every ways you can actually possibly think off. The memories that come into my mind when I see him aren’t pleasant and when I saw him I felt like running but I couldn’t because of my leg was already hurting from before…”

“So-“

“Wait, I’m not finished. Mark has killed an innocent woman before her name was Daisy; she heard me screaming while my father and Mark abused me so she came in and tried stopping them from hurting me until I saw Mark taking a gun from inside his trousers and aiming at her. I tried telling him to stop but it was no use. My eyes literally saw Mark’s devil finger slowly pull the trigger and the bullet hitting her right in the brain, it was the worst sight ever. I kept on having nightmares of the scene and till this day I still do” 

There was a pause; there was nothing to say or nothing to do. These men or dangerous we might even have to get the FBI involved if needed.

“That man has to go prison no matter what” Liam sniffed

“He did once but my Father bailed him out by selling my Signed Cristiano Ronaldo football boots” April said with a tear in the corner of her eyes.

“Is Cristiano your idol?” I asked her

“Yes”

The boys and I exchanged looks; we know what we have in mind.

“He’s like the person I would kill to have a football match with, and when he signed my shoe I felt like fainting” She said giggling

“Well that’s cute, I think we sho-“

I got interrupted by the door slamming and Niall appearing in doorway…

He got his phone out that was ringing and quickly answered it “Not now Lucy, I’m visiting April because I need to fix my shit, stop fucking asking me to do things… fuck… okay, whatever bye”

I honestly don’t think this relationship is real, I know Niall wouldn’t go for Lucy’s type

“What the fuck are you doing here” Louis snapped

/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**/**

Basically, I haven’t updated for a long time because I’m starting to lose interest writing this book because no hardly comments, votes or anything but I don’t know…

Oh and I’m going to start a new 5sos Luke Hemmings dark fan fiction bc I’ve got great ideas…

I’ll try not to stop this book but please please please comment and vote, motivate me J

Oh yeah and On Wednesday I GOT A LUKE/4 AND A 5SOS ACC FOLLOW, IM CRYING :’)

Anyways bye.

[Not edited]

Maryxo