18

Song for this chapter:

Let it go by Demi Lovato

-------------------

[April's Point Of View]

"This is Lucy; she is my new girlfriend, my beautiful Princess"

I felt my heart pounding against my ribcage, tears appearing in the corner of my eyes making my vision blurry.

I dropped my crutches to the floor and looked at Niall, My head shaking side to side, I managed to whisper "H-how could you"

"Mate, what the hell?" I heard Harry yell at Niall while putting his arm around me.

I shouldn't have stayed in this house, I shouldn't have trusted anyone not even him, and he has the guts to look at me while he's calling this slut princess. I just want to run away, beat myself until I shall see the light.

I pushed Harry back making him stumble; I looked down at my cast on my leg, raised my sleeve and whipped the tears that ran through my cheeks, Niall doesn't deserve me or my tears. I ran out of the house pushing Niall and his 'girlfriend' out of the way. I blocked out the voices of behind me calling me back home, I don't deserve this.

I bit my bottom lip trying to hold back the pain that's shooting from my leg and spreading across my body. I ran a long way that I have lost track, I slowly stopped and observed a bench in front of a shopping mall. I dragged my numb body to the bench and sat down making the blood on my leg thumping against my skin.

My eyes searched my surroundings, the darkness that occurred making the street lamps above light up the roads and the pavements. People rushing around trying to get home faster from work and other people were wondering around shops. My eyes suddenly felt heavy making me fall asleep in a public bench.

-Liam's Point of View-

"APRIL" Harry shouted for the last time after getting into his car and leaving us here, I glared at Niall, how could he? The boys and I heard Niall specifically saying he only calls April princess and she trusted him more than us.

"Mate, what is wrong with you" I asked him through my gritted teeth

"What did I even say wrong?"

"Well, if you were clever enough probably you will figure it out!" Danielle shouted at him

"I'm not clever enough therefore I'll just pretend this never happened" Niall answered back grabbing Lucy's hand into his and wondering off to the kitchen.

"Liam, She left her crutches behind" Danielle turned to me

"I know, Harry is after her right now... I think I should call Zayn while you call Eleanor and Louis"