03

[Aprils P.O.V]

I slowly lifted my eyelids, adjusting to the light above me, I look around my surroundings, I was unable to recognise where I was, that's when it hit me. I started to panic; I bolt up and stared at the door. Wild thoughts run through my head in circles, I quickly shook my head and convince myself that I was safe.

I heard footsteps coming closer and closer "April?"

I watched the door open slowly and Louis face appears from behind, he gives me a weak smile.

"Are you alright? What happened?"

"I don't know" I whispered looking down at the white sheets below me, I swiped my finger back and forth making the wrinkles go straight.

"Come with me, let's go downstairs"

I quickly got up making the cold breeze hit me, making me get goose bumps, I followed Louis downstairs meeting the rest of the boys, we walked inside the kitchen and got greeted by warm smiles by all the boys.

"So, you're pretty good at football" Liam comments.

"Thank you"

"What happened yesterday?" Harry piped in

"I don't kn-" I remembered with what happened yesterday night, when I collapsed because I didn't eat all day.

I heard Niall shouting "What, what happened? April!"

I looked down "I remember"

"So why did you faint?"

"I didn't eat all day yesterday and playing football wastes energy, and i only had limited energy due to the fact i didn't eat so it made me feel week and that's when I saw blackness" I looked up meeting Harry's eyes, I stared deeply into his and realizing they look exactly like mine.

"When do you want to go home?" Harry asked.

"Home" I whispered

"Yes home"

"I'll die" a tear escaped my eye.

Zayn looked at me "What do you mean you will die?"

"My dad" with that I ran out of the kitchen heading to a random room, I shut the door behind me, making sure it was locked, I turn around and saw a stunning black grand piano with 4 guitars around also with microphones, I walked over to the piano that was reflecting the lights from the above, I sat down on the stool and let music take over me. I placed my fingers onto the keys and started playing.

Come on, Come on,

I'm right, I'm Wrong and when I'm wrong I say

We always had the good and bad

And that will never change

This is the closest, I've ever been

Oh yeah.

The give, the take

The mend, The Break

And so the cycle goes,

We're doing well; we've been through hell,

And only heaven knows How far we get too.

I finished the last line of my song I made myself and balled my eyes out.

"That was amazing" I shot my head up and saw all 5 boys staring at me and with smile on their faces.

"How did you get In? I made sure everything was locked" I rushed.

"We do live here, and we there is this thing called a 'key'" Louis joked, joined with all the boys chuckling.

"What aren't you good at?" a strong Irish accent asked me.

"Stuff" I whipped my tears with my sleeve and sniffed.

"Please don't take me home" I begged.

The boys eyed each other and nodded "Sure, but you need to tell us why"

"Okay, here goes nothing" I sighed

*********************************************************************************

Short Update sorry! oh yeah, prepare for the drama in the next few chapters. What's a book with no drama? :).

any ways, parents took phone and laptop! Might not update tomorrow! Sorry for any mistakes :( ill edit it after ;D

maryxo.