07

[aprils pov]

I watched Louis pass the ball to Harry meaning the game has started, I sprinted over to Harry who now has the ball and tackled him. Sooner or later Harry was already in the floor, I chuckled and sprinted forward with ball until Louis comes in my way and tries to steal the ball off me. As everyone knows Louis is the master of football so I need to do a hard skill which will probably leave him confused and never to come near me again. Well by meaning 'come near me again' I mean he could be humiliated by a girl. I know! I'm going to the 'Roulette' move, it sounds easier than it really is! This is the skill that makes me hiccup sometimes. It's when one foot goes on the ball, rolls it to the other while spinning away and changing direction.

I did the skill between seconds and left Louis' mouth open, I ran between Niall and Zayn and scored. I walked over to Louis and pushed his chin up causing his mouth to close

"Close your mouth before a fly gets in"

I looked around and saw fans with there phones out recording us and shouting the boys name, I smiled at them and half of them gave me a friendly smile in return. I shrugged and walked back to my position.

"HEADS!!" I heard Louis shouting, with my defence I put my hands to my head to protect me from the incoming ball. Oh if you don't know what 'heads' is, it just means careful with your head there is a flying ball coming your way.

I felt the hard bump on my hand meaning the ball has hit my hands and landed on the grass, I looked up and saw Liam with his eyes covered but a little gap so he could see, and the rest if the boys had their hand to their mouth, I didn't do nothing but started laughing, there reaction was too much, they probably thought I was going to get mad but trust me I'm not like that.

I saw Niall jog over to me "Why are you laughing so hysterically?"

"You boys thought I was going to get mad for throwing the ball at me" I say in between laughs

Niall chuckled and turned to the boys and yelled "SHE'S NOT MAD AT YOU LOUIS, SO IT'S FINE"

"Oh Louis did it now?" I say loud enough so the boys could hear

The boys all nodded slowly with sly smirks on there face except Louis of course, I ran over to Louis and gave him a big ass hug, he was first taken back but then he hugged back.

"I don't think is going to end good" I heard Zayn whispering to Liam that was near him.

I smiled, I heard that Louis has a weak spots, like tickling him on his sides, he will fall and laugh, and guess what I did? I started tickling him until he was in the floor crying of laughter.

"APRIL STOP, PLEASE, PLEASE, I'LL DO ANYTHING" He begged

I smirked "Only if you say that April is the best and you'll be be her slave for today"

" Looks like Tommo is under a bad one" Harry chuckled

I tickled Louis even more and gave him a playful glare "SAY IT"

"OKAY, APRIL IS THE BEST AND ILL BE YOUR SLAVE FOR TODAY"

"That's better" I got off Louis and my stomach did a weird noise.

"Someone is hungry" Liam winked

I rubbed my stomach "yup, I am"

"Well come on you, let's get home and get dressed so we can go nandos" Niall proclaimed.

"What the flip is nandos?" I tried not swearing.

"You'll see" Harry replied and leading me to the car.

I got onto the car and sat at the back, I took my phone out and went on twitter, I looked around and saw pictures of me and the boys playing football in the park, I scrolled around until I came across this beautiful picture of the boys and I playing football, I held my finger on the picture until this message came up saying if I wanted to save it, I saved it and smiled. Niall is a good teacher. The trend on twitter #AprilFootballVideo was number two on the worldwide trend, curiously i tapped it and saw a video of me tackling the boys, there faces where priceless whenever I did the tackle, I laughed and kept reading comments about it.

I've read some positive and negative things about myself, but you see how I'm so insecure i'll let anyone come across my mind and take over. I can't just ignore it because its the truth. It hurts reading but I'm living with the biggest boy band in the world now, so of course ill get more hate than I usually do.

i felt someone shaking me so i looked up and saw Zayn "hey, we're home, go get ready"

***************

OKAY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

sorry for any mistakes, I hate writing on the iPad but o well.

Short chapter im really sorry, ill make tomorrow's chapter extra long just for you guys.

& Search The football move its real!

I'm sorry :(

Maryxo