14

{Aprils}

Louis glanced at the floor while shaking his head "I was remarkably thrilled, No-one could have knocked that wide smile from ear to ear off my face..."

His eyes made their way over to my face studying every feature while taking a deep breath and continuing "When I heard those words coming out from your mouth and gambling around my brain making sure I heard you correctly, I decided to call management to ask about this whole situation..."

"Who is management and what do they do?"

"They are the people who control our lives, you must be thinking that this is crazy but it's the downside of being famous, I honestly and truly hate management/modest"

"Oh, continue then"

"I called them up asking if I could adopt you..." Louis paused

I glanced at Louis taking his appearances; I could see the water trying to escape his blue eyes wanting to trickle down his cheek but Louis blocked them. He looked at me and wiped his tears and started shaking his head again. I reach my arms out and leaned forward giving him a comforting hug.

I pulled back and wiped his tears that were sliding across his cheek again with my sleeve "Whatever happened is fine, I won't judge you"

He gave me a weak smile "They said no, because you could ruin my image but we can still have you around!"

"R-ruin your imagine?"

"Well yeah... No! I mean no" Louis blinked

I bolt up to my feet and look down at Louis "I'm ruining one direction's image, I think I should just go back to live in the park"

The words sinking into my heart making water blur my vision.

Louis bolts up beside me and lifts up my chin so he could look directly inside me.

"Don't you ever but ever say that again, you are not ruining the bands image you're making us more bubbly, you're our light to the darkness our angel under our roof or even our princess, but please don't ever think that again no matter what, me and behalf of the boys are here for you. We love you April"

They love me, wait. They love me! In 14 years of my life I've never heard someone say they loved me but today's day will be inked onto my heart.

I couldn't help it but give Lou a big hug "i love you"

Louis chuckled and rubbed my back in circles "I love you princess"

He pulls away and look into my eyes again "I don't care, but one day I'll adopt you"

I smiled "I've never seen you so serious before"