02

[[APRILS P.O.V]

I nodded and smiled, I didn't even bother to say my name, they won't need it anyways, we walked towards the four remaining boys, they all had smiles on their faces except one who had his dark brown hair up was up in a quiff and lots of tattoo's in his arm, one of them catched my eyes, it reads 'zap'. I love comics; they're so unrealistic that its perfect.

"So you joining us to play football?" the curly hair dude asked.

"Yeah, if you're fine with it"

"Well finally, we can play 3 vs. 3; it was tiring with 3 vs. 2" the boy with the blond hair with the strongest Irish accent said.

I looked down and stared at the grass, I don't know what grass has that's so interesting "So it will be Harry, Liam and I vs. Zayn, Niall and..."

I looked up "April".

"Great, let's get going"

"Wait, I don't know who's who and is there any rules?" I asked with a soft tone of voice, I was so shy around them, well they were much older than me and the bonus was playing football with random strangers makes me even shyer.

"Oh yeah, silly us, I'm Louis"

"I'm Niall"

"Harry"

"It's Zayn"

"And you must know me, I'm Liam" he smiled.

"There is only one rule, which is.... Drum roll please" Louis inquired.

I chuckled over his enthusiasm "Mate, just say it" Niall said.

Louis pouted and shouted "HAVE FUN!"

Everyone chuckled and went to their groups; I made my way to Zayn and Niall who were talking to each other near our goal. "So It will be two up front and one person in goal" Zayn started off.

"who will go where?" I asked

"You can go up front with Niall, while I stay in goal, and when the ball comes over to me, you two sprint down and defend, understood?" Zayn affirmed, Niall looked at me and I nodded,

I whispered walking to my position "Let's do this"

I bent down pulling up my socks to my knees and got ready with stretches, I felt someone's gaze on me, I looked around and saw Harry and Zayn staring at me. My eyes instantly locked with Zayn's brown eyes, it was so simple to read, it felt like he was saying that we were going to fail, because of... me, well Zayn my boy we will see about that.

Louis and Harry started the game in the middle of the pitch, where usually football games start, I watched Niall run to attack for the ball, but I could see the trick that Harry and Louis is doing, I run in and attack Harry, I stole the ball off him and ran down, looking down my sides I saw Niall blocked with Harry, i saw Louis running towards me, I waited for Louis to come closer to me and attack the ball, as I felt him coming closer to me, I did the Okocha move, basically it's when you are running at speed, you roll the ball with the inside of your right foot across your body and fake it like you're going to hit it with your left foot, but instead step over it. I use this trick as my main one because it's my favourite out of all.

As I done the Okocha Move, I ran to Liam and scored, I felt happy playing football again, its saves everything from me, I felt 4 long pairs of arms hugging me, I looked up and saw Zayn and Niall cheering for me scoring and skilling Louis up.

10 minutes past as me and Niall practically stole the 'Show', we were all having a little break. I heard the boys talk about me, but I didn't really care, I got up and picked up the ball and returned to sit down on the grass, I placed the football on my foot and practice my skill that I've been trying to do all my life, I felt pairs of eyes watching me as I practice, when I finally let the ball of my foot and made the trick perfect in less than two seconds i was so satisfied, I can finally do it.

"You're quite good at football" I heard Zayn's voice from afar

"Quite? She's bloody awesome" Louis chuckled.

"Thanks guys" I felt my cheeks go red.

"Aww, look she's blushing, anyways let's play the second half?" Niall asked.

"Sure"

We all went to our places, but this time I was in goal, didn't want to be up front anymore, my legs where tired of everything, I couldn't be asked anymore.

I looked around and saw the boys tackling each other, suddenly; I was light-headed and quick to fall on my feet, I barely registered the fact that it felt like all of the blood was rushing from my head all the way down to my feet in a sudden rush. Little black dots swarmed my vision, the corners of my sight slowly faded into black. I didn't even feel it when I hit the ground, not even the pain of my knees when i hit the grass. Everything blotted out and nothing mattered. All I could think of was the world crashing around me in a messy blur.

I could hear the boy's footsteps running towards me, "APRIL, ARPIL, PLEASE WAKE UP, WHAT HAPPENED?" I think I heard Zayn's voice.

"We should take her home" Liam applied

"NO, PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME HOME, I WILL DIE TONIGHT, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T" I practically yelled, knowing that they can't hear me, I felt myself getting lifted up and carried away.

"Niall take her stuff and ours and meet us in the car, we are taking her to our house" Louis told Niall...

Thank god I'm not going home, but where will I wake up tomorrow? The muffled voiced around me started to fade, I couldn't hear anything, my ears popped and that's when blackness fell...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, i hope you are enjoying the book so far,

btw, the gif of the trick while they are on break is on the side >.> <.<

and also if you want to go see 'The Okocha' trick, you can go on youtube, nope i didn't make it up, but anyways love,peace,rubbergloves.. (mazzi maz right there xD )

see you later..

maryxo