12

{Zayn Point of View}

It's been one week since Niall claimed that he felt April move.Also has been three disgraceful weeks since April's incident. It's not he is crazy or anything but he hasn't gone home, barely eaten anything nor stopped crying. Well of course he has showered and changed clothes but not at home only in the April's hospital room. Niall literally loves April. Well all of us do, especially Louis. He wants to sign the papers to adopt April but he hasn't gotten the chance to speak to her because... You know.

My eyes scanned April's lifeless body, a giant cast on her Left leg, bandages wrapped around her arms, wounds waiting to cover up. Cringing at the deep wounds still needed to be healed I watched Niall who was sitting beside her bed.

"April, please wake up, I love you" I heard Niall whisper to the 13-year-old girls lifeless body.

He returned to put his head down and hold her hand. My eyes dart to the window observing the birds flying pass.

"Niall?" A voice asks coming from April's bed.

************

{April's Point Of View}

"Niall?" My voice croaked.

My eyes were still adjusting to the light above and focusing the boys faces. Watching the boy' jump and their faces getting onto a big ass smile from ear to ear, I weakly smiled back.

"How long have I been out for?"

"3 weeks" Curly replied

My eyes opened wide as curly hair boy mention three weeks, that's impossible! It felt like two hours.

Meanwhile the boys bombarded me with questions and already has taken a "selfie" with me.

Observing the doctor who came into my room with a clipboard.

"Hello April, I'm Dr Banjibo and I'll be taking care if you"

I gave him a weak smile "When can I go home? I want to play football"

I started getting excited mentioning the word 'football' but if you look around everyone's faces were sad again, it felt like guilt flush all over them.

"You may go home now April, but before you go I need to tell you something"

"Shoot?"

"Y-you can't play football" Dr Banjibo sniffed.

oh that's cool.. WAIT WHAT? I CANT PLAY FOOTBALL? THIS IS A TOTAL JOKE!

" Can't and Football doesn't go in the same sentence" I started to panic.

"April Calm Dow-"