Chapter 1

(I do not, nor have I ever, owned the rights to the story of Sherlock Holmes, or the plot on BBC1. This is a silly little story that is meant for entertainment.
On that note, this story is my original idea. Please do not plagiarize or steal my idea. I've put lots of hard work into this.

Thank you, and enjoy)

Alexis Moriarty poured herself a cup of tea and walked over to her bookshelf to pick a book. She's been living out here in her little cottage for a while now, since her father told her it was too dangerous for her to stay with him. It's been two years since he died, and she's been living out here by herself ever since. Jim kept her a secret from most people to keep her safe, and did everything he could to make sure a certain detective especially didn't know about her.

But no one hides things from Sherlock Holmes.

She heard footsteps outside her door and tensed up. She turned and looked towards the door and dropped her cup as a tall man in a long coat walked in. She knows that face. "You..." She whispered, backing up into the shelf. "H-how did you find me here?"

Sherlock Holmes strode in through the front door and looked at the girl. About 19-20 years old. Short, dark hair, same eyes, that jawline. Definitely a Moriarty. "Hello, Alexis." He replied, his low voice rumbling a bit.

"S-stay back. Don't come any closer." She demanded, her voice shaking a bit. She reached behind her, desperately searching for the gun she keeps hidden in her bookshelf.

Sherlock chuckled and held the gun up. "Looking for this?" He set it on the ground and kicked it away. He took a step towards her and held his hands up a bit. "I'm not here to harm you, just listen-"

"STAY BACK!" She shouted, throwing a book at his head. She tried to bolt past him, but Sherlock grabbed hold of her arm. She struggled and started to cry. "I haven't done anything wrong. My dad said you wouldn't be able to find me here. He said you wouldn't be able to harm me. I haven't done anything wrong!" She spoke quickly and frantically as she continued to struggle out of his grip.

"Listen to me, Alexis." Sherlock said, keeping the girl there so she would hear him. "I'm not here to hurt you. I just want to talk."

"I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to talk to anyone. Let go of me, please! I haven't done anything wrong!" She stopped struggling and began to sob.

Sherlock released her arm. She was frightened. Her hair was wild and curly, sticking out everywhere, but not as wild as her eyes. Her hands trembled horribly as she covered her face with them. "Alexis," He spoke softly. He took a step back from her, understanding that she needs space. "Just listen to me, okay? I just want to help you."

Alexis took a few deep breaths, attempting to calm herself. "How?" She choked out. She turned toward him and glared at him. "Mr. Moran wanted to help me, too. He came every week and kept me company, and now he's gone. Did you kill him, too?!" She shoved past the tall man and tried to push him out the door. "Just leave."

Sherlock turned around to face her. "I want you to do something for me, Alexis." He looked at her sincerely as she backed up a bit.

"Why would I do anything for you? My father is gone, dead, because of you." She pushed past him and crouched down to pick up the broken shards of the cup she dropped. She sniffled a bit as her shoulders slumped.

Sherlock kneeled beside and helped her clean the mess. "Please, Alexis." He smiled at her softly.

She looked over at him and sighed. "What do you want me to do?" She took his hand and stood up.

Sherlock grined at her and motioned out the door. "Trust me."