Chapter 11

"Greg! Oh my, it's been ages!" Molly exclaimed when she saw him walk through the door. She lit up even more when Alexis walked in after him. "Christ, Alexis!" She ran forward and wrapped her arms around the girl, hugging her tightly. "I was so worried when you ran out like that. You're okay?"

"Yes, Molly, I'm fine." Alexis grinned and hugged her back. She chuckled a bit and looked up at John. "No sign of Sherlock yet? He hasn't contacted you or anything?"

"Nope. Nothing." John sighed a bit and ran a hand through his hair. "Greg, what are you-..."

"I bumped into Alexis at the bus stop. We got chatting, and realized we were both looking for Sherlock." He shrugged and sat on the arm of the sofa. "Has anyone called Mycroft yet?"

They all looked at each other. No one had thought to call Mycroft, let alone checked if they even had a number to call him from.

"Don't worry, I'll call him." Greg answered, pulling out his phone and walking into the kitchen.

Alexis yawned a bit and looked at the clock. It was only 8:30, but she was exhausted.

"Alexis, honey... You've had a rough day. Why don't you head on up to bed?" Molly smiles at her as the two men jabber away into their phones. "We'll tell you what we find out in the morning."

"Thanks, Molly. G'night." Alexis stood up and gave her a hug before walking into her room. She plopped down on her bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Don't worry, Sherlock. She thought to herself as she rolled over onto her side. She looked at the music box Trevor got her and smiled a bit before closing her eyes. We'll find you.