Chapter 10

She didn't even know where to start. It had been two hours since Alexis left Molly's, and she felt a little lost. London was bigger than she thought. Or.. was she even in London anymore? She didn't have a clue. All she knew was, she had to end this.

Her legs were getting tired, so she decided to sit on a bench and wait for a bus. After a few minutes, another gentleman joined her. He was kind looking, though he looked a bit frustrated. His hair was silvery, but it was probably more from stress than anything. He couldn't have been much older than Sherlock.

Exasperated, and quite frankly, desperate for any hints at all, Alexis sighed and looked over at the man with a joking smile. "Are you looking for Sherlock Holmes, too?"

The man's eyes widened when she asked that question. "You're looking for Sherlock, too?" He chuckled a bit and stared at her for a few seconds. "Well, they start young these days, don't they? I'm Greg."

"Alexis." She stated, shaking his hand. "And, I'm not that young. I just turned 20 back in October."

"That's pretty young." He replied, with a small shake of his head. "I don't think I've seen you around before. How do you know Sherlock?"

"He... well..." She bit her lip and averted her eyes from looking directly at the man. "I've been staying with Molly Hooper for a while now. Sherlock took me to her. He... basically saved my life."

Greg raised his eyebrows a bit as he nodded his head. "Well, I suppose that's a good reason to be searching for him, huh?" He chuckled softly and turned back to face the street. "How long have you been out here searching, Alexis?"

"Only a few hours." She confessed. She felt a little pathetic. She didn't even have a plan, she just...went.

"Well, how about you and I go back to Molly's? We'll call Sherlock's brother, tell him to come round, and we'll all plan this out." Greg smiled at Alexis reassuringly. "We'll find him."

I'M SO SORRY THIS HAS TAKEN SO LONG. And I'm also sorry this chapter is so small and sucky. Don't worry though, big things are coming soon!!!