The Breakup

Flashback
            "Hey, Ron!" I rushed over to his side and started getting comfortable in the chair he slid out for me in this little coffee shop we went to on our first date. Good memories started rushing towards me when I sat down at the same table we sat at last time we came. I slid off my jacket and put it in the back of my chair.
           Ron looked upset, so I asked him what was up. He stared at me for a long time, and finally said,"Moine, I think we need a break." This was one of the worst things he could say to me... Ever!
            I stormed out of the café, screaming and yelling,"STUPID, STUPID, STUPID! How could I have been so stupid?!?!" People were starting to stare, but I just went on, until...
Flashback Ended
            "Ow! Watch where you're going next time!"
            "Hermoine?!?!" I looked up, and saw a face I thought I would never see again.
            "Draco?Draco Malfoy?!?" I screamed. "What are you doing here?"
            "I-I,"He stammered. What was he doing? I never saw him this nervous before in my life! He was always so talkative! What happened?
            "What happened to you?" I managed to ask.
            "You didn't hear?"The ferret replied. He handed me the Daily Prophet. On the front page, the headline was, Ron Weasley, Hermoine Granger's Boyfriend Seen At The Accio Café, With Kendall Ramirez, Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend!
"What the heck?!?! What had just happened while she was gone? Was this why Ron had broken up with me? To be with Kendall Ramirez? Why her? What was wrong with me? What made Kendall so special?" Questions were running through my head as I finished reading the article. I stared up at Draco who had water in his eyes. Was he crying? I never knew he was this soft of a guy. Ok, this was getting weird... I didn't know what to say... "Wanna apparate to my house to get a cup of tea? Only if you want to, I mean!"I stammered.
            "Um...Sure?" He replied, with his famous smirk. I could tell he was disappointed about the break-up, but I couldn't just leave him alone in the streets by himself! I had to do something, since I wasn't the kind of person to do things like leaving people in alleys, even if that person was my former enemy at Hogwarts.
             Poof! We apparated together into the living room of my house. I was a bit embarrressed of my house since it was so tiny compared to Malfoy's. Take a seat!" I told him, politely.
            I went into the kitchen to get two cups of tea, and stood at the door waiting for it to get pushed open by me, so I could hand the cup to him. I didn't know why I was so nervous! I have never been this nervous to just sit down and talk with someone!
            What was wrong with me? Was I having these problems because of Ron? That bastard... Calm down, Hermoine. You'll be fine!
             I pushed open the swinging door and walked up to him. As I handed him his tea, I sat down in front of him on the couch. It was silent...
            "So... What was it that you wanted to talk about?" He asked.
             "Oh! I just thought you needed to talk to someone about...You know, the breakup... and I just thought that since we have the same problem, we should, you know...Talk about it together?"I stammered.
             "Ok..." He looked unsure of what to say, so I began to start the conversation.
             "Soooooo, how long have you known Kendall? Was she like a family friend or something?"
             "Yeah! I mean yes, she is a family friend. Our parents thought that we would work well together, I mean as a couple. But, I guess that didn't work out, after all."He answered. "Now, it's my turn to ask you a question!" He thought about it for a long time, and exclaimed,"Why did you invite me here? You know...To talk things out? You weren't all that nice to me before!"
              "Well, people change! And that includes me too! I thought you needed someone to talk to, someone to rest your shoulders on! You know?"
"Yeah...Right,"He muttered, to himself.
"So, when did you find out about Ron and Kendall?"I asked.
"Well, just when the Daily Prophet came out today! I was actually staring at the Prophet when I came running into you! I guess I was too caught up in the news, huh?" Malfoy explained.
"I guess... You know, I never really thought that we could have such a long conversation like this before! It was always so...I don't know, different at Hogwarts. You were a Slytherin, I was a Gryffindor. We were mortal enemies!" I paused. He was staring right at me. I didn't know if he understood what I was saying, since I was always rambling when I got the chance. "I really want to get back at Ron for breaking up with me. Don't you have this feeling like you just want to get revenge on them?" What was I saying? I guess hanging out with Malfoy has created a big effect on me, even if it was just a few minutes. I looked at the cuckoo clock on top of my head. MORE LIKE HOURS! How long have I been rambling for?
"I guess..." Malfoy replied. I could see the smirk behind his face when he said that. He just didn't want to show it. I guess he changed his ways. From being the talkative one to the shy one. What had happened to us? "Oh! I have an idea!" He exclaimed."An excellent one! Follow me!" He held his arm out towards me. I stared, and began to move my hand towards his. This was getting really weird.
"Let's just got this over with,"I thought to myself. Poof! We arrived in a place I have never been before. The walls were made with diamonds and there were mirrors almost everywhere, surrounding me. Were we in a salon? A boutique?
"Hey! Vincent! My man!" Draco burst out, with a bright smile on his face.
"Draco Malfoy! Just the person I wanted to see! Who is this? Aren't you gonna introduce me to this, fine, fine woman right here?" He said. I could tell he was a very positive man. His smile was blinding, but I dealt with it.
"Hi, my name is Hermoine Jean Granger. How are you?" I replied politely, shaking his hand.
"Well, it's mighty fine to meet you, milady. Are you just gonna stand around all day, Draco? Whatcha here for? What can I do for your girlfriend? Although, there is nothing to change!"
"What?!?!?"Draco and I exclaimed."We're not, I mean, he's not..."I said. "We're not dating." Draco finally said while his cheekbones starting turning pink with embarrassment.
"I just brought Hermoine here to make her look as beautiful as you can make her. It's just part of something we're doing."
"Ok, sure thing, my boy!"Vincent replied. "What would you like me to do with her?"He asked.
"Well, it's your choice, Vincent! Whatever you think is best to make her a beauty!" Malfoy exclaimed.
Vincent started gesturing me to this soft, cushiony, round chair. He started to brainstorm his designs for my hair on a sketch pad and asked me which one I liked or fit me the best. They were all so great! But after long thought, I picked out the one with a long, and wavy kind of texture, because I thought it looked best on me. He began to grab his materials, making t look like he was such a professional at doing this. I sat there, thinking of what the Ferret was doing right now. I didn't want him to get bored, after all!
After all this time of thinking, about how sweet Malfoy was, using his money to get me to be as beautiful as possible...
            Wait, what did I just say?!?!?! What was I thinking?
As Vincent applied makeup on me, I looked in the mirror to see the beauty he has made with me.
             WOW! He really is a professional at this!      As the finishing touches, he applied some hairspray and perfume to make the makeup and hair stay on longer.
Next, he gestured me to the biggest wardrobe I have ever seen in my life. He picked a few dresses out for me, and told me to choose one. WOW! He really has great style! I told myself. At the end, I picked out a long, flowy dress, up to my ankles, which had tiny, sparkling diamonds on it. It was a strapless gown I could've worn to the Yule Ball, and was the color of the sky. Everyone would agree it was gorgeous. Wait till I tell Ginny about this!
Vincent gave me my dressing room and I tossed the dress on, patiently because I didn't want to completely destroy my hair and make up. I swished open the curtains and took one step out of the room. Outside the doorway, I found them at Vincent had left some sparkly glass high heeled shoes and many jeweled accessories outside for me. I tossed them on and pushed open the door from the waiting area. I took one big step out and.....

Cliffhanger! What will happen next? What will Draco think? What about Ron and Kendall? How will they react, most of all?
Thank you guys so much for reading my new story, The Makeover. Thanks to harrypotter_10 for inspiring me to start writing stories on Wattpad. I know my other story didn't exactly work out,(Because I had writer's block)but I hope you guys liked this one. Remember to vote, comment, and continue the story! Bye!
                                -extreme_dramoine