"Close your eyes, and hold out your hands."

"Close your eyes," I said, I asked you out for coffee today. You do not know how glad I am that no one knows from my volleyball colleagues knew about this rendezvous. A week before, you are crying for him, now I want you to smile and forget him. I lack the courage to say these words out loud, that's why I thought of a better way to cheer you up. "And hold your hands out." I said that you gladly obeyed. I fished it out of my pocket, placing it on the top of your hands.

"Can I open my eyes now?" You asked that I answered with a yes. As you open your eyes, you saw the bookmark that I made for you. I've always knew that you were a closet bookworm. It was a simple one, yet it contains the most powerful foreign term from our English class. "Carpe diem." You read, a smile forming from your lips. "Seize the day..." You giggled and harshly pounced at me.

Your actions told me that you fully understood the underlying message I intended for you to receive.

Author's Note:
I know I shouldn't be writing an author's note, but I need to explain the carpe diem here.
Tsukki wanted you to live your life to the fullest. By that, he means that you shouldn't let a silly break-up ruin all the golden moments you could possibly have within the school, and by you socializing.

Live your life to the fullest, because not anyone can do that. Not everyone can do what they want because they are forced to conform to what the school expects them to perform, or what their parents want to see from them.

Be glad that you still have the chance to seize the day.

Thanks for reading
☆彡 Len