"I love you."

"Happy white day, I guess?" Kei said as he ushered you inside his room. You wore a cozy plain gray jumper and a pair of high waist jeans, and Kei wore a loose white tee and a pair of black sweatpants.

You spotted a cinnamon scented candle lit by the bedside table, a laptop on the bed, and a huge blanket underneath the laptop. "So, uhh, what are we doing?" You asked as you watched Kei plopped to his bed.

"We're watching Riverdale." He said, patting the space beside him. You raised an eyebrow to his proposal, questions suddenly appeared into your mind. Why is he suggesting an activity like this? You asked yourself in your head, and then you heard him sigh. "I know this is weird, but I'd prefer to watch something I like with you." He said putting his laptop to the side. Kei left the bed, standing beside you.

"Why would you want to do that, you know, watch something you like with me?" You mused.

He clicked his tongue and looked away from you. "I don't know..." He murmured. Kei's hands caught yours. He stared deeply in your eyes, he wanted to get lost in those worlds again. He let your left hand free, caressing your cheek with his right hand. "I love you," he said, your name rolling out of his tongue. "I wanted to tell you about it after we watched Riverdale, so I can give you the book you were looking at before."

"Why after Riverdale?"

"Because if you didn't like it," he said, sounding a bit serious. "I'll have to change my mind." He said with a snicker that made you giggle. His eyes were locked on yours, and then it travelled down to your nose, and then followed your lips. "Can I kiss you?" He asked.

You smiled and cocked your head to the side. "Is that even a question?" You said. Kei chuckled, his hands cupped your cheeks gently. His familiar breath hitched against your nose. He rubbed the tip of his nose to yours, the top of his lips are inches away from yours. You closed your eyes as you felt two different worlds crash against one another. The first two seconds looked like he was only testing the waters, wondering if you were responding to this intimate communication. As you returned the kiss, Kei made it deeper. It made you weak on the knees, his sleeves were the only lifeline you had to help you stand.

It was your first kiss. The sweet yet sensual moment ended when a small sound left your mouth. Kei stared at you with his cheeks flaring up, while you were blushing out of embarrassment.

"Close the door, Kei." Somebody from the outside said that made the two of you flinch.

***

You groaned as you scrunched the unfamiliar sheets over you. You looked around, finally realized that this wasn't your house. You spotted a familiar blonde hair lying beside you, his arms were wrapped around your waist. You weren't naked, nothing sexual happened except for that kiss. You saw the mess the two of you made. Bags of chips lying on the floor, bottles of cola sprawled on the bedside table, and his laptop left opened.

You smiled to yourself, last night was the best one you've ever had. "I love you too, Kei." You whispered to him in his sleep.

***
author's note:
smol spin-off afterwards