Chapter 9

"So did you have a good lay?" I asked Luc as we sat down on the vacant beach fully clothed for the first time all weekend. I never realised just how much I'd miss clothes till then.

He turned his somewhat disappointed expession my way then shook his head, "I came to fast."

"You pre-ejaculated?" I opened my eyes wide at him.

"You would have too if you had the right equipment and was faced with," thrn he gestured lewdly with his hands about his chect showing ridiculous proportions," tits these big."

"She did not have tits that big," I pooh poohed his exaggeration ," I do!"

"Look who is kidding themselves now?"

"You don't believe me ask Jim," I spit out too late. Shit!

"Jim..why..would..I ask him?" Luc looked at me with what could only be the deadly I mean business stare.

"Nothing..," I was quick to cower beneath him like the coward I really was," he just grabbed it thats all." Then I groan out loud again. Could I get any more stupider?

"He didn't mean anything by it," I screamed after him as he took off like a bullet to do something equally harmfull to my poor crush. I scrambled after him feeling thankful I was covered and supported for I was so not in the mood to be on display like baywatch come to life as I scrambled over the soft sand in something resembling a run.

I was gasping out of breath when I finally reached to find Luc on his back on the floor with Jim towering over him.

"Stop!" I managed to huff out as I threw myself on top of Luc to hold him down as he struggle d against Jim to sock him one.

I was flopped aside without preamble and the two struggled on ignoring me. Just then the front door bell pealed.

I decided to go answer after seeing that I could do nothing for these two.

"Yes?" I said staring at what must be the centerfold of a playboy magazine dessed up as a heiress in the heights of the latest fashions.

"I'm looking for James Martin. I believe you know him as Jim," she said staring up and down at me with barely hidden contempt.

What did I ever do to her?

"Who may I say is calling?" I asked just to linger and be a little bitchy.

"I'm his fiancee."