Chapter 14

Riiiiinngg!

"Ignore it," James mumbled out his voice muffled against my lush curves that were straining up against him.

"Emm," I said not getting his meaning.

Riiiinngg!

"Fuck! "

"Yes! Lets!"  I agreed eagerly.

He chuckled at my enthusiasm.

"Don't you want to get that? " He asked grinning down at me.

I licked my lips lasciviously. "Oh yes I want to get some of that," I said grinning down at his engorged member.

He clucked his tongue at me then swept my hair away from my face. "So impatient," he murmured raining light kisses along my jaw and sending a tingle down to you know where.

"Always, " I  agreed moving restlessly against him wanting more.

Just then the shrill sound of the front door rangout jarring me off my passion induces cloud of stupor.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed eyeing his penis longingly.

"You don't have to get that," he said looking down at me.

But I did. We only had a month to make this baby payback our investment in it and then some.  I could not afford to turn away customers.

"You should unbuckle those," I say pointing to the straps I had tied on to the bedposts.

"And what about this," he said looking down at his errect rod.

"Alright alright, " I heaved a sigh pretending reluctance. " I'll take care of it," I say spreading my legs further apart and drawing him in to me. He moved in without hesitation and started to plunge in and out of my damp moistness. I hand enjoyed having him at my mercy earlier but this was how I preferred him best ruling over me. Mastering my body as if I was his. His to own.

A long while later I was finally opening the front door to face the  avid eyes of a horny young male.

"Can I help you? " I asked professionally trying to ignore the fact that I wore my I-just-got-a-good-fuck look  and was mostly on display having dragged on the nearest piece of clothing being my beach uniform. 

"You sure can," he said with a smirk that had me almost rolling my eyes.

"I'd like to rent your nude camp for a month," he said finally when all.he got was my stony silence in response.

"A room for month?" I asked for clarification.

"Nope the whole place. There is a bus load of us that will be coming and we'd like the place to ourselves, " he said sending a wave of dollars bells tinkling in my ears.