Twenty: Hunting Trip

Chapter 20

When we reached the camp again, the Lost Boys were celebrating. Peter twirled me around, causing me to giggle, as we danced around the firepit.

"I knew it would work!" He cheered, kissing me sweetly.

"Why of course. Peter Pan never fails." I smile as Peter pinned me up against a tree. "I know that look, Pan." I smirk.

"I have an idea. We should celebrate our victory." Peter's hand rested on my hip as he bit his bottom lip in a sexy way.

Our victory. I like the sound of that.

I look around at some of the boys watching us. "But the others are still here," I whisper.

"Who cares?" He starts to kiss me again, making his way down to my neck. I moaned as he found my sweet spot, knowing that he won this little 'conversation.'

"Perhaps we should take this somewhere else..." Peter carries me into his personal tent. The next thing I know, i'm laying in a bed.

Immediately, his lips connect with mine while his body crashes onto me. The kiss is full of power, what some would call raw love. The only time he pulls away is to remove my shirt. Taking in my body, he kisses down my neck.

"I love you so much." He whispers into me.

I prop myself up onto the bed on my elbows smirking,"Prove it."

Peter laughs as he pulls off his shirt. I stare at his beautiful features. Everything is mesmerizing.

He leaves soft kisses on my stomach. "I..." His kiss moves down a little lower. "Love..." I squirm a bit as I feel his hot breath near my pantline. "You..."

"Peter! Dani!" One Lost Boy yells, barging in the tent.

Peter groans. "What?"

"The intruders... They're here."

Peter gets up from the bed. "Stay here, Dani." He orders, still topless.

Peter's POV

No point of getting dressed, this won't take long, I think. I storm out of the tent as I see the very unhappy family that consists of Emma, Snow, and Regina. Hmm, the men seem to be scared of me. Shame.

"You-" Emma starts.

"Yep, its me." I wave my hand in the air, causing all three of them to freeze. "You're lucky i'm in a good mood. But my patience is very little right now so I suggest we get a move along here." I snap.

"You've started a war, Pan." Regina growls, managing to get her mouth moving.

I walk closer to her. "Oh, but there's one problem with that. You see, you make it sound like both sides have a shot of a happy ending." I scan her, making an evil look wash over my face, "and you apparently know how to ruin those pretty well."

Regina scoffs as I stomp away. "Boys!" The Lost Boys gather around me, weapons loaded. "Let's play."

Dani's POV

A bunch of noise occurs outside of the tent concerning me. Quickly, I jump off of the bed as Peter walks in.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Nothing you should be concerned about." He throws his shirt back on. "Felix will watch over you while i'm gone."

"Where are you going?"

"Me and a few of the boys are going on a 'hunting trip'." He turns to exit as I grab his arm.

"What do you really mean?" I whisper.