Chapter 7. And you are?

Hey, guys sorry this hasnt been updating in a while, was visting my sister who lives 4 hours away ;D Enjoy (: 

--------------

I could hear voices circling the air around me. I felt softness beneath me. But as my blurred vision disapeared once more, i saw silver feathers all around me. I gasped for air. Arms where pulling me up and trying to keep me from falling. I fell onto my bed. My hands jumped to my throat trying to stop whatever it was from choking me. I gasped again. My eyes had started watering.

'Kahlia! You can hear me, your ok. You're not choking' My throat was loosening but it wasnt enough to stop the pain. 'I.....I.... cant............breathe...' Those words barely came out whole. I bet Jonah and Sam only heard mumbles. I felt a different pair of hands on my face holding me. They were right up close but all i could see were their eyes. Rosey pink, they looked like roses fading in and out of their beauty. 

'Tell them to stop' A feminime voice rang through my ears, it was strong and sturdy. 'Stop' I pushed this word out of my lips and my throat had returned to its normal state. The tears flowed down from my eyes, stinging my cheeks as they went down. My shaky hands loosened from my windpipe and i set them down on my bed next to me. 'Crap' I cant believe after what i had just gone through this is all i had to say. And i knew the women that had just saved me wasnt to pleased with it either. 

'Crap? That's all you have to say? You let the angels get the better of you, you didnt block your mind. Your a weak feble creature whos vocabulary is simply unproffesional. We're are all going to die, if you dont learn to control your GOD DAMN EMOTIONS. Stupid girl. I cant believe all of the skies hopes are in your hands' She spat right at me. A look of disgust had appeared onto their face. 

'Rosa-Mariah stop thats enough, she doesnt know any better' Sam's voice made me feel so much more relaxed. 

'Excuse me? She deserves to be taught a lesson, I dont care how much you like her, she stil deserves pain, if thats what will make her understand!' Suddenly her hands were lunging towards me. I felt my self jumping off my bed and running into the corner of my room. They were on the exact opposite side. She was smiling, Jonah and Sam were holding her back. Sams firm gripped had loosend on her making her face towards him. Her long Red hair, flowed down to the floor. Hovering just above it. She wore a peach dress with lace here and there, it sculpted her body beautifully, it was also as long as her hair. She must be a demon. 

'Rosa. We will help her.' As he said this his lips kissed her forehead. I couldnt help but have envy bubbling through me. I felt for Sam. No matter how horrible he was sometimes. I hated us to be angry at each other. 

'I'm sorry Samuel, you're right.' She turned to me.

'You're an idiot and like i said i cant believe you're our only hope and saviour. But i apologise. Just remember this doesnt my i like you in anyway. I have let you live near my lover for so long. And it isnt until now that i am scared you will hurt him. If you do, i will kill you no matter what it takes. Bitch.' 

She stormed out the room pulling Sam with her. A slammed door, and crying was what i knew was coming. But as the door slammed, i fell down to the floor. 

And then i cried. 

'Kahlia, please listen she isnt normally like that. Sam hasnt seen her for a long time because of you that's all' Jonahs arms were around me once more, pulling my into his chest as we sat in the corner of my room together. The silver feathers were still there. I wanted them gone. 

'It's always my fault... I dont even know her? She doesnt even know me, how could she hate me Jonah?' 

His hands were wiping away my tears as i turned to face him. 'Jealousy. You dont have to know someone to be jealous.'