Chapter 8. Fine i'll go, you happy?

Hope you guys enjoy, dedicated to the first person to comment on one of my works ;)

It had been a whole day, since i had last spoken to Sam. Well shouted at him. We've glanced at each other as we passed, but never spoken. Most of the time it's just looks of disgust and anger i am given. For what? Being happy? Well i am sorry that your bitchy girlfriend has ruined everyones lives here. I know i shouted back at him yesterday, but i was so scared. When Sam is angry it can cause anyone to want to hide away. I have never shouted a him before, the feeling i had for him was all mixed emotions. But Jonah however is harder to explain. Man why is love so confusing. Wait not that i love them or anything....

-----------

Me and Jonah were sat watching TV in the big living room with a sofa each. The silence murmer of the programme we had just been watching was broken by Jonah. 'So have you spoken to Sam recently?'

'Ha no. I dont think i ever want to speak to him again' I know that this was a lie, i was dying to speak to him again. 

'It's all because of the Bitchy Demon, why the heck does she have to move in with us Jonah!?!'

'She doesnt want Sam to forget about her'

'How would he forget about her. They are practically love birds in a movie' Rosa had stayed in the library with the Sam last night, and this morning as i walked down the halls i saw her wheeling a suitcase into his room. I didnt look at her. But i could feel her watching me as i walked down the twisting stairs. She was wearing a blue flowy dress this time that cut off just above her knees. I hoped it would cut her neck off instead. I dont even know why i hated her this much? But why would she hate me this much aswell?

'True'

I turned to face him on his Sofa. He was lying with his hands behind his head, starring at the ceiling. He hadnt even been watching my poor pick of shows. 'What about you and Sam? You've been basically best friends ever since i met you two'

'People change. Sam becoming a dick is also one of those changes. What he said hurt badly, i have never heard him shout at me like that before.  He's-' Jonah was cut off by Johns voice. 

'Jonah, Kahlia Tyra will be making dinner for you tonight a speciality requested by Rosa. Jonah shouldnt you be talking to Kahlia about the Demon ceremony you will be attending? Kahlia needs to know how to act when she is there.' What ever had been requested by Rosa i knew i would hate it instantly. Also Tyra is our maid. I never mentioned her before because she is never really needed. Me and Sam would normally make dinner. Obviously he didnt want to. 

'We have time, i'll do it after dinner' 

'Oh ok then, it's just it is very important that she doesnt die when she is there' He walked out the room. Leaving a statement of superiority behind. 

'Die...?'

'He's joking Kahlia...' For some strange reason i didnt think John was joking. 

'So what is the Demon Ceremony anyway?'

'It's basically a gathering of the most highest standard Demons and half bloods. Our family is invited every year, but we never went because we didnt want to leave you behind. But because you know about us now then we can go with you'

'Ok. So will they be able to tell i am half angel?'

'No way, it takes amazing skill to smell out an Angel. Plus you are only half of one. You'll be safe aslong as you dont go near the table of truthius.'

'The table of what?'

'It's where the highest, wisest and oldest Demons sit. They would be able to sniff you out like that if you stood next to one. But there is only 3 of them left. Many of them have died from being too old. I'll tell you more about them later'