Chapter 10. Can you repeat the question?

Heyy guys another one i hope you like the twist. Also i have just realised that basically all my new chapters titles are questions ;D Oh well hehe 

Enjoy <3

-----------

Tony's POV

Screaming.

Pain.

Death. 

These three words kept repeating themselves in and out of my head. Each one with their own signifigant story. Voices. That's what i could hear. Shouting. Crying and noise. So much noise... 

Then a silence that was deathly.

***

I woke up. A cold dark floor was placed beneath me. As i lifted my head my breath was visible in the icy, windy night. I could see trees in the distance. Waving quickly and suddenly. But then stopping.

As i tried to get up and regain the balance which i may never have. A sharp stinging came from what felt like my chest. As my dirty hands felt above my T-shirt a wet moisture was seeping through the material. Red. That could only mean, blood. 

'Nice of you to join us. At last a newcomer'

Swiverling round, a saw a man with bright red hair that matched his eyes. Blood staines that caressed his ripped suit. Cuts that wondered along his chest. This was the man that had killed me. 

'I'm dead. You killed me?'

He stepped forward under the pale street lamp.

'No. I saved you.'

'You what? This isnt saving this is called killing!' I wanted to charge at him. But my feet were to tired and weak to move. 

'It's called when a Demon dies, they turn into a shadow. I really wanted to kill the girl so she could be my partner here in the shadows. But i got stuck with you.'

'A shadow? 

'Yes a shadow a glimpse of hell and all that shit. There isnt many of us, I am creating more though to start a war! You are the first newcomer. Welcome to the shadows my friend' 

Black mist had swirled around him causing him to disapear. But as i was gawking at the spot he had been in, i hadnt realised the same was happening to me. I had lost. I had died. I was a living nightmare.

-------------------------

Kahlias POV

4 days later...

Tony's death had scared everyone. Sam and Jonah the most. I had never seen them cry so much before. In fact I had never seen myself cry that much before. We never really appreciated Tony as much as everyone else, and maybe that's why we are all so horrified by his sudden death. 

I want to kill, blood banks. I want to kill any other shadow in this world. No matter who they are. 

***

As I sat watching the rain fall down from the windows it reminded me once more of Sam and Jonah's tears. As it plummeted down onto the floor with a gentle noise. It was so beautiful. I always liked the rain. It made me think that heaven was crying that it wasnt only us humans with emotions. But then again i am not a human. 

'Kahlia your principle has rang. He says you've had too much time off of school without an absense consent.' John was now hovering behind me. I didnt care. He could've been a little bit more upset when Tony was dying, rather then repeating the words 'Everything happens for a reason' Well those words can suck my non excistant willy.