bully

introduction

introduction

It's the sixth year at Hogwarts for Allison Mayhem. With her friends being the Golden Trio and Luna Lovegood, she's on top of the world. Being a Gryffindor and also on the Quidditch team, she takes much pride within herself. With only Luna knowing that her whole family is death eaters, she has to hide it from everyone else.

Draco Malfoy on the otherhand is the typical bully. The two knowing one another for years, they still can't stand each other. And when Allison is forced to become a death eater just as Draco is, they are forced to become closer.

Even when Allison doesnt want anything to do with him. Their forced relationship makes her fall harder for him. And their tasks create a bond that wont be able to be seperated.

a draco malfoy love story

If you want smut, or a newer story, feel free to check out two of my newest Draco stories. The first is called Foxfire. It has 55 chapters, some spice and it's written a whole lot better. I wrote Bully when i was 15, so it's not the greatest.
Foxfire takes place at Hogwarts and follows the movie storyline.

The second, is called Hiraeth. It's still a work in progress, but it will have 50+ chapters. It's a darker fanfiction taking place several years after the wizarding war, and Harry Potter lost. Hiraeth has smut, written by my bestfriend, so if you want to read a dark fic, with smut, there you go! It has trigger warnings in the intro so you will be prepared for what to expect (:

So if you want spice, or a story line that has nothing to do with the movies, check Hiraeth out because this book does not have any, im sorry!