Suggestion 2

This suggestion is from bookwormSarah.

How the characters react to criticism. 

......................

Person: You know, you're smart and all, but you could use some empathy. 

Saralee: Could you say that again, on tape?

Person: Why? 

Saralee: Oh, it's nothing, just some legal fine print. After I kill you, the justice department is going to want some proof as to why I did it.

.......................

Person: You're a brave Flame warrior, and very selfless, too. However, your planning skills could definitely use some work. 

Aron: It's kinda hard to plan things out in the middle of a forest, but I see your point. I need to be the best leader I can be for the FAWD right now. 

........................

Person: Look, I see that you're trying to stand up for what you believe in, but you're going to die if you keep doing this. Anyone with a brain would apologize to the Queen, and figure out how to rebel from there. 

Tara: Do you have a little sister who looks up to you, and who would be heartbroken and terribly disappointed if you succumbed to the pressures around you? 

Person: Uh...no? 

Tara: Didn't think so.

........................

Person: Why are you so mean to all your fans? I mean, some of them have dedicated their lives to you! If I had that many girls after me, I certainly wouldn't be trying to get rid of them...

Fenorel: It's not about them as much as it's about having a girlfriend who can kill both me and them with a thought. 

.......................

Person: You're fighting for an amazing cause, but I think you could be a little less cruel. Sometimes, you act an awful lot like the people you're fighting against. 

Eleanna: It's easy for someone on the outside to look in and criticize the actions of those in power. However, such people rarely actually consider the difficulty of holding such a position of power. Saralee and I may use similar methods, but the difference between us is that she is fighting to destroy the people of Lessaenes while I am fighting to uplift them. 

Please understand that it is impossible to fight an enemy like Queen Saralee without some measures of violence. In a war, both sides kill.

.......................

Person: You're not even alive! What are you doing, tagging along with all of these famous, powerful people? 

Justin: I was actually just asking myself that question.