Suggestion 4

How the characters react to a puppy licking their face. This was suggested by natystars_ , and will include some characters from Lights.

..........

Saralee is contemplating her greatness in the peaceful environment of the royal garden when she hears an unusual noise- it sounds like the panting of a tired Nyvus, but much higher in pitch. She turns around and is alarmed to see a four-legged animal with a glossy, brown coat bounding toward her.

She zones in on it, immediately classifying it as the young of an Earthen animal commonly known as a dog. Before she can recall much information about its most common behavioral traits, it springs up from the ground, licking her face.

Saralee gasps in confusion just as a page of statistics on young dogs, or "puppies" flashes in her mind. Then, she smiles. The subject's behavior is only typical, and does not suggest that it is a human spy.

..........

Swan-Rose is walking back to her dorm from the Aurology campus of the IAYN, exhausted from the insults that have been thrown at her and from her task of defending Sparrow.

Suddenly, she sees a puppy standing under a tree, enthusiastically wagging its tail. The young princess smiles through her tears, kneeling down to pet the dog. It lets out an excited "yip!" before running its warm tongue across her face. Swan sits down, curled up with the puppy under the tree, the first thing today that hasn't called her a filthy half-breed.

..........

"Lillae Arystenn," the Crown Princess of Lessaenes says her name slowly in an attempt to perfect her pronunciation of it.

After all, her name must sound as beautiful as she is when she says it on live Auraview.

She practices a few more times, testing out different accents, before one of the humans' puppies runs into her dressing room, leaping up onto her counter and wading through a puddle of spilled mascara. Lillae shrieks as it leaps onto her shoulders, knocking her to the floor before proceeding to lick her face all over.

"Disgusting!" she spits. "Remove this...this savage beast from the palace!" she orders.

There are no maids in the vicinity.

..........

Viviana beams at the puppy in front of her as it jumps into her arms. She laughs when it licks her face.

"It looks like she likes you," Justin grins. However, he's soon surprised when the dog squirms out of his sister's grasp, licking his face as well. "Scratch that, she likes people."

..........

Selaeyah Valior has never been particularly fond of dogs, so she is understandably mortified when one appears beside her in her bed.

"These Kilaenaian security cheats! I should've known they were ripping me off!" she exclaims, batting furiously at the puppy as it rolls in her silk sheets. She leaps out of bed and readies her Aura, prepared to strike.

The puppy strikes first.

It licks her face, panting excitedly, and the Scientist Chief sighs. She will need to consider a less direct method of getting rid of it.

..........

I hope you enjoyed that! If you'd like to see more characters react to more things, feel free to leave your suggestions below!