Suggestion 3

This suggestion is from JewelWing23

How the characters react to their worst enemy and themselves being shipped together.

......................

Person 1: Queen Saralee and President Liermann. I totally ship it!

Person 2: Aww, they're both super smart, power hungry rulers! They have so much in common. Siermann is my new OTP. 

Saralee: Guess who I ship you with? 

Person 1: Ooh, who? 

Saralee: Selaeyah's torture chamber. You should go check it out sometime. 

......................

Person: He pretends to hate her, but we all know he DOESN'T! Aron X Mey!!

Aron: First of all, I've always regarded her as my sister, so that's really weird and disgusting. Second of all, WHY?? 

......................

Person: OMG, Princess Tara and Prince Gray are so goals. I mean, they're going to be married soon. I'm allowed to ship it. 

Tara: And I'm allowed to ship your face with a brick wall. 

.......................

Person: Would you kill me if I said that I totally ship you with Chief Valior?

Fenorel: I wouldn't have to. 

Person: Really? 

Fenorel: Saralee would do it for me. 

.......................

Person: Lady Myers? 

Eleanna: Yes? 

Person: This is slightly embarrassing to say...

Eleanna: It's fine, just say it. 

Person: I ship you with King Airel. I know he died 600 years ago, but still. 

Eleanna: Please slap yourself in the face, or I will have to do so for you. 

.......................

Person: I'm going to ship Justin with his worst enemy, just to annoy him...

Justin: I have no enemies. No one even knows or cares that I exist!