Episode 6: Part 2

A/N Hey guys! Who's happy to have a non-filler chapter? None of you cause you all like fillers! Yeah, this ain't filler, so don't worry. Ooh, this chapter is gonna be so exciting! Also, the picture above may or may not pertain to the next chapter.... But I don't know who made it 'cause, well, you know the drill.

Episode 6: The Rise And Fall Of Our Dreams

"Welcome back, Lord Cipher."

Lord Cipher, as Pacifica called the demon, was a one-eye yellow triangle with a top hat.

"Pacifica Pleasure! Nice to meet ya'! Now, let's cut right to the deal part!" Cipher said cheerfully. "What do you want me to do?"

Pacifica stood up from her bow and elegantly wiped the snow off of her dress. "I would like for you to invade the mind of Mabel Pines and find the code to Stanford Pines safe."

The demon looked surprised and recoiled. Turning around, he tapped his chin in thought, multiple images of which Pacifica couldn't decipher flashing across his body.

"Hmm..." He turned around. "Why can't I just go into Sixer's head?"

"He's smart so he most likely has some kind of defense mechanism, and I also want you to look for anything in Mabel's mind that would make someone very close to her hate her. And then show it to the whole town."

Cipher's eye crinkled into what looked like a terrifying smile. "Alright. Of course, I want something in return, but we can work it out later. So, do we have a deal?" He outstretched his pitch black hand and it burst into blue flames.

Pacifica took it, smiling maniacally. "Deal."

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

The hairs on the back of Mabel's neck bristled as the feeling of being watched returned once again, this time stronger. Someone else was in the attic with her.

"Dipper?" She whispered. Her brother was playing his gameboy with Waddles on his bed.

"Yeah, Mabel?" He asked, noticeably louder than his sister.

"Someone else is in the room with us." She sounded deathly serious.

Dipper, who was used to her whispers, could hear her just fine. "You're just being paranoid! There's no one here with us!"

Mabel nodded uncomfortably, seemingly believing him. "Alright.... " She mumbled just as the doorbell rang.

"I got it!" Dipper shouted, racing down the stairs before Mabel could make a move.

Mabel sat there in an uncomfortable silence, scared that the presence she sensed would pounce if she made one wrong move.

Then everything went black.

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

Gideon was worried he knew who Pacifica was targeting. So, he hurried to meet her and check if she was alright, at least for the time being.

Although the one that met him at the door wasn't her but instead, sadly, her brother, Dipper Pines. Dipper was very close to slamming the door on him before Gideon stopped him.

"Look, Dipper," he said very quickly, "I'm here to see Mabel. Is she okay? I'm afraid Pacifica is going to come for her again."

Dipper, who knew his manners, agitatingly let him inside. "Mabel's fine. She's in the atti—I mean our room. I was just with her. And what makes you think Pacifica would strike? How would you even know who she was?"

Gideon sighed, exasperated. "I'll explain it to you later, just let me see her!"

Dipper rolled his eyes and started walking up the stairs. "Fine. Once you see she's perfectly fine you can leave."

Opening the door, he pointed to Mabel, who was sleeping on her bed. "See? She's fine."

Gideon walked toward her and shook his head. "No, she's not. Don't you see? She's breathing funny. Something's wrong." Dipper looked down and saw she was, in fact, breathing unevenly.

He shook her slightly, but she did not stir. Shaking her harder, Dipper was starting to panic. "Y-You're right. Usually when she's having a nightmare it doesn't take much to wake her. Why is she sweating so much? What's wrong with her?"

Dipper's own breaths started to become much like his sister's. Gideon put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hang on. Let me figure this out." Gideon sent out his astral projection, of which no one but him could see, into the Mindscape to see into her mind.

But he couldn't get through. Something was making him rebound and when he hit the wall that separated him from his friend, an image popped into his head.

Bill Cipher.

"Dipper, I know what the problem is." Gideon said, reeling back. "It's Bill Cipher, a dream demon. Pacifica most likely sent him after your sister."

Dipper turned as pale as his sister. "How can we help her?" He asked.

"If we follow him into the Mindscape, of course. All we have to do is say the magic words. Give me your hand, that way I'll take you with me."

Without Dipper's consent Gideon took his hand anyways. He quickly whispered some incoherent words and a blue flash of light resounded around the room, seeing them into Mabel Pines' head.

A/N Hey guys! Hehehe, I can't wait to write the next one. RANDOM QUESTION!! What's your favorite song? My favorite is Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya.

Hint: Letters and numbers.

13-25- 14-1-13-5- 9-19- 2-9-12-12

-Rouge Cur