Prologue

Jyp's pov

The first time the girls are going to school since they debuted. Summer was really busy for the girls, their schedule was full with interviews and live showcases.

The night before they had school, I called an emergency meeting so that i could talk to them personally about balancing school and their careers. The most important thing i need to talk to them about is this thing called " love".

Twice entered the meeting room, greeting the staff with respect.
We sat down around the huge modern table looking at each other. I began to speak to them in a serious tone.

I explain to them that their careers are priority, and that anytime they could be excused from class when we need them back at the office.

Now the most important part of the meeting......

"Sigh." I know I've talked to you about dating before. I began to say.
"But now none of the staff will be there to look out for you, We're giving you the freedom to live a normal life as a teenager. I need you to look out for each other, family members are the only ones you should trust. I trust you guys to be responsible and i need you to promise that you'll take care of each other" I said ending the meeting.

They all nodded, reassuring to me that they're responsible enough to be alone in the real world.

They all left the room, leaving with smiles on their faces.