3: Strange

Tzuyu's pov
A month has passed. I been feeling alittle weird lately.
I wish no one has notice me spacing out from time to time.
Some things definitely changed i just dont know what.

I notice that ive been staring at him alot, Sometimes when i stare at him he looks back at me.
We make eye contact, which i try to avoid them

Jungkook's pov
I really like her but i dont know how to tell her.
I mean shes really different. She doesn't express her feelings, shes not clingy or annoying.
Its like she's a mystery, and i have a feeling that i need to solve it.
Tzuyu's really pretty and the way the wind blows on her hair and how the sun is like her spotlight when she sits at the back of the class, it just makes her more beautiful.

" stop Jungkook stop" i said to myself.
"Youre an kpop idol and so is she, you cant have feelings for her" I continued as i bang my head on my table.

I slipped off my chair and fell on the floor.
Everybody turned their heads and looked at me.
Some people laughed as i lowered my head in embarrassment while my face was turning so red.

Suddenly somebody's hand held mine helping me up ,saying ......
"Just returning the favor"

I looked up and my eyes stared directly at hers.
It was Tzuyu who helped.
The teacher continued to teach her lesson and everybody regained focused as if nothing happened.

Soon after the teacher dismissed us and we headed to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung sat down with the other members of twice, while Bts sat at the table beside theirs.

It feels really awkward, usually id be laughing with the hyungs. But today im really quiet.
Suddenly J-hope hyung asked me whats up.
Before i could answer, V hyung spoke up.

He told them about Tzuyu and they started to tease me. I tried denying it but i cant even deny it to myself.
They were so loud, I bet Twice heard us.
Twice stopped their conversation and stared at us and then stared at Tzuyu.
They started to tease her, Chaeyoung was the loudest of them all.
I felt bad for tzuyu, she sat there looking at her unnies embarrassed.

I excused myself from the table and went to tzuyu's locker and slid a small piece of paper in her locker.

It said: SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT LUNCH TODAY I DIDNT MEAN FOR YOU TO GET TEASED BY YOUR UNNIES, AGAIN ON BEHALF OF MY FRIENDS AND MINE IM SORRY. -Jungkook

After i put the note in her locker, i headed in the other direction to the gym.

Tzuyu's pov
After half an hour of getting teased by them, it was finally time for class.
I headed to my locker to get my gym clothes.

As soon as I opened my locker, a tiny piece of paper fell out. I picked it up and unfolded with a confused look.

It was a note from Jungkook, he was apologizing. I stared at the note and it made me smile.
I stuffed the note in my bag, getting my extra clothes rushing to get to the gym.

I entered the gym all changed and I began to stretch with a couple of my friends.
As I was stretching my eye caught Jungkook, he was laughing with his friends.

He noticed i was looking at him and he looked back at me. He mouthed a couple of words, and i understood what he was trying to say.

He was apologizing and i gave him a generous smile accepting his apology, but he really didnt need to apologize.