13: Siblings

Jihyo's pov
After 2 hours we took a break, during the break i walked backstage to thank the crew for a job well done.

I sat by Trevor to see what he was doing, he caught me staring at him.

"Im amazed by what you're doing" I explained

"What youre doing is more amazing" he replied.

I looked away trying to hide my face that was turning bright red.

"You havent told tzuyu, right? He asked.

I shook my head and he smiled.

"Why dont you want her to know" i asked.

He was hesitating to tell me.

"You know you can trust me, weve meet before"
"I was the kid running around the studio and i bumped into you guys while you were dropping off tzuyu"
I said running around backstage trying to recreate the scene.

He laughed at me. Then finally began to speak.

"Tzuyu and i were really close when we were kids. We had fun moments together. I would tease her and call her names, she often got angry but she never cried. But when she really needed me, i would become the older brother who would protect her.......
When i found out that tzuyu was moving to korea to become a trainee, i was really upset. The week before tzuyu moved, i was cold towards her and grew apart from her.
Since then i havent talked to her or seen her."

I never knew this about tzuyu.

It became silence and we didnt talk for a while.

"She knows that ive been to korea many times for international jobs, but i've never visited her". He said

"What kind of jobs did you do in korea"? I asked curiously

"I directed M/V for kpop groups" he replied.

"Which groups" i asked

"Mostly bts" he replied.

My eyes grew bigger as i was surprised with what i just found out.

The break was over and we continued rehearsing for the concert tonight.

Timeskip to the comcert.
Trevor's pov

After their first performance of the concert, their manager told me to hand tzuyu her jacket because she forgot in their dressing room and it was cold backstage.

I walked backstage and i saw them walking off stage and waiting for their turn back on stage.

I took a deep breath, wondering if i was finally ready to talk to my little sister.

I didnt know if shes angry at me for acting cold towards her.

I walk slowly towards them and took a deep breath.

Tzuyu's pov
We were looking at the stage waiting for our next performance when somebody with a familiar voice began to speak to us.

"Yah, if you dont want to get sick, wear a jacket.. Geez its cold, we dont need to tell you to put your jacket on... Stubborn Chocolate.

When i turned my head around, the person who was speaking threw my jacket at my face.

I took the jacket off my face to see who threw it.

It was..... Trevor

I ran towards him and hugged him tightly, tears were falling off my face. I was really happy to see my older brother. I really missed him.

"Yah, Chocolate get off of me, i cant breathe".

I didnt want to let go of my brother, i was like a little kid holding on to her teddy bear.

I finally let go and stared at the floor not wanting the unnies to see me crying.

He patted my head and smiled at me.

"Youre all grown up now, tzuyu, so why are you crying".

I punched his arm, "why are you so cold" i asked him.

He laughed at me.

It was almost time to go back on stage. The makeup artist re-did my make-up.

Jihyo's pov

Woah.
Tzuyu, she was actually crying, i guess she really really missed her brother.

"So you finally showed yourself, huh".

"I guess i couldnt resist not seing my sister". He replied.

"It wont be the last time she sees me, ill be working at your next concert here in taiwan." He said

I was so happy that I, i mean we get to spend more time with him.

With all my excitement, i jumped up and hugged him saying yay.

I realized i hugged him and so i let go of the hugged really embarrassed.

"Sorry"i whipered

Luckily all of the girls were with tzuyu getting her make up on.

They came back just in time because we had to go back on stage to perform.