5: Dont know what to say

Tzuyu's pov
I had a smile on my face as i walked to class. But i had to calm myself before anyone notice i was blushing.

The song that he made was on replay in my head, i just couldn't get it out.
I never knew the rooftop would be one the best places in the world, i thought it was just a place to  feel the cool wind.

Jihyo unnie saw me walking in the hallway, and so she walked towards me.

I was a little worried when she asked me where i was at lunch. I explained to her that i worked on a project with a friend. She nodded and continued to walk to her class and i walked to mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip next day

I woke up on the floor, realizing i fell off my bed while i was sleeping.
I got did my usual routine, but before i went to the van with my unnies.

I ran back to my room to check our schedule, and saw that we had rehearsal immediately after school.

We got out of the van and entered our classroom.

Today was one of the usual days, nothing exciting is happening before rehearsal.

So we got dismissed from our final subject of the day. I walked to my locker to get my stuff, then i would meet up with my unnies in front of the school to wait for our van.

But while i was walking to the front i got a text from Jungkook saying he wants to talk to me on the rooftop.

I texted Jungyeon unnie that ill be a little late, she replied that they will wait for me but ill have to hurry.

I ran towards the door of the rooftop and quickly ran up the long staircase, i opened the door widely, i saw Jungkook waiting for me.

Jungkook 's pov
I texted Tzuyu to meet me there because i was planning to tell her. It was time to tell her my feelings.

I walked towards her with a worried face, my hands were sweating.

I began to speak, at first i was stuttering, but i took a deap breath and looked at her directly in her eyes.

" tzuyu, i-
I was really shy when we first met, but in the couple of days ive been talking to you, i gotten more comfortable around you... I was unsure about my feelings at first but every time you smile at me, i learn more about my feelings. Tzuyu i really really like..... I mean i love you."

I put my hands in my pocket and lowered my head, i was afraid of her reaction.

But instead of rejecting me immediately after I confessed, she lifted my head.

"Umm, i dont know what to say right now, i mean were both idols"
."I- I-  reall- " she began to say
Ring ring. She was interrupted by her phone.
She grabbed her phone and answered.
"I got to go" She said running out, leaving me alone on the rooftop.

Tzuyu's pov
I left the rooftop surprised by what he said.

He confessed to me..........

What do i feel? What do i say? Will things change? Is it going to be awkward?
Questions were running through my head like a storm.

I entered the van quietly, and we went off to practice.

I was a little off during practice, i was making way too many mistakes. Then finally Jihyo unnie asked for a break, they pulled me aside to ask me why i was acting strange.

I didnt know what to say to the unnies, but i know I trusted them to keep it a secret.

I finally told them that Jungkook confessed, they had different reactions.

Mina unnie, Dayhun unnie and Chaeyoung were giggling.
Momo unnie , Nayeon unnie and Sana unnie were teasing me.
Jihyo unnie and Jungyeon werent that excited or happy, they looked worried.

After the talk we had, we went back to practicing, it was alot easier now that i dont have to keep it to myself.