7: Time

Tzuyu's pov
Its been 3 months since we started dating. Today was a very exciting day, its our 3 month anniversary.

I dont know where we're going, but Jungkook said i would enjoy.

Truth is i would enjoy anything as long as he's there.

He texted me saying that we would meet up at the lake by 4:45pm for our date, and it was 4:00. He also said that i should dress normally and not all fancy, because my clothes might get ruined.

I took a quick shower around 4:15. I was getting dressed when i heard a knock on my bedroom door, it was Jihyo unnie.

"Tzuyu we have an emergency meeting, i think you might have to cancel your date". Screamed Jihyo unnie from the other side of the door.

I was really sad that i had to cancel the date, but like what Jyp told us.
Career is first priority.

I took out my phone from my pocket, and texted Jungkook.

The unnies and I headed to the studio.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We entered the studio and into the conference room.
We took our seats and faced Jyp.

"This wont take long , we just need to talk"

When he said those words, i quickly texted Jungkook that i might be able to still come to the date, ill just be alittle late.

Jyp's pov
" this is the best news you could ever receive as a newly debuted group, Girls its finally time for your first ever solo concerts around Asia."
" During winter break and a few days after you'll be touring around Asia."

As I deliver the good news to the girls, i watch their reactions. All of them had positive reactions.

I told them that they still had to get tutored during the tour, so that they wont miss out on anything while their away.

They still had positive reactions even though theyll be really busy during the tour.

After all the scheduling was done, I dismissed the girls from the meeting. They left the room really happy.

Tzuyu's pov.
I was really happy about the tour, but i was a little sad that i wouldnt see Jungkook for a while.

As the meeting ended, i rushed down to the lobby so that i could still catch our date.
But i was stopped by our manager, she told us that we had an emergency rehearsal because winter break was only 1.5 week away.

Sigh.
I then texted Jungkook saying i couldn't make it anymore, and walked along side the unnies back up to the practice room.

Jungkook's pov
I was already by the lake waiting for Tzuyu. I took off my shoes and dipped my uncomfortable toes into the cold water.

I then feel my phone vibrating in my back pocket, it was a text from tzuyu, she said she was going to be late for our date.

I felt alittle lonely waiting alone for tzuyu. A couple of minutes after i could feel my phone vibraitin again.

I reached for it in my pocket and opened it, but my phone went pitch black and the low battery sign came on.

Darn I whispered.

It soon became dark outside and i couldn't wait anymore because tomorrow i still have rehearsal and i still needed some rest.

I lift my soaked toes out of the water and dried them. I began to walk back to our dorm.

Tzuyu's pov
Practice ended and we were all tired, i took out my phone and looked at my contacts.

I opened Jungkook's contact, and i realized he wasnt seen my final message. I bet he was still waiting for me at the lake.

I told the unnie that ill meet them at dorm. I ran out of the building, trying to catch our date.

I ran pass by trees, buildings and cars, i finally reached the lake. But he was no where to be found.

I walked along the lake hoping to find him.

I saw a man on a boat and decided to ask him.
"Excuse me sir, but have you seen this guy waiting by the lake."

"Yes, he had this special thing planed out for his friend. He was planning to take her for a boat ride around the lake and have a dinner on the boat, they were going to eat her favourite food, Eels." He replied

"Oh i see, thank you" i said.

I walked back to the dorm really disappointed.