19: Smile

Jihyo's pov
Dahyun and Chaeyoung said that Tzuyu went home, it made me worry.

We enter the dorm and it was peaceful and quiet, each room was quite except the maknaes room.

We heard tzuyu sobbing inside the room. Dahyun opened the door and she stopped sobbing.

I guess she's pretending to sleep.

We gather around the living room not knowing what happened to her.

"All she said was she was feeling sick" Chaeyoung said.

I stood up and walked to their room. I opened the door and entered, i opened the lights and walk towards her.

Her eyes were close but a tear fell, i knew she was awake.

I saw a broken picture frame on the floor, and i walked slowly towards it.

I picked it up and brought it out to the living room without her knowing.

I shut the door quietly, and sat down with the others showing them the picture.

They examined it closely, then we said in unison.

"They broke up".

I felt really bad for Tzuyu and angry at Jungkook for hurting not only her but his Hyungs.

Dahyun's phone was ringing and she answered it on loud speaker.

"Hello, V is awake now, you can come see him now"
She hanged up, but she didnt go out to see him, instead she went to Tzuyu.

All of us followed her into their room. We gathered around Tzuyu's bed. We all hugged her, but she didnt hug us back.

I saw Jungyeon and Dahyun walk out of the room and towards the broken frame.

I joined them and listened to their conversation.

"We should probably clean it and keep the drawing" -Jungyeon

"Unnie, she obviously doesnt want it anymore lets just throw it all away"- dahyun

"Just throw away the broken pieces and hide the drawing from her, lets return it when she misses it"

I said ending their argument.

"Why would she want it back, its a gift from that jerk" Dahyun said

"We'll give it back Only when she wants it" i replied and we agreed.

A couple of hours after, it was time to eat.

We were preparing to cook supper when our manager called us for rehearsal for a showcase on Sunday.

We looked at each other hesitating to tell Tzuyu, we wanted her to rest but this was important.

Suddenly we hear the door open with Tzuyu walking out prepared to go to rehearsals.

We looked at her wondering if she was okay.

She looked at us and smiled, we then drove to the studio.

During rehearsal nothing changed, we did our usual things.
We practiced as if nothing happened.

But when the music stopped and we had break, you could see that something did happen.

Because we are professional, when we're performing you cant see our problems but
off-cam all our problems come rushing back to us.

We had no choice but to smile when we're in public.

Sometimes it hurts but when you remember that you're not alone, all the pain disappears.

Even if you're not the one with the problem, seeing the members like this, it hurts too.