10: Time to say goodbye

Tzuyu's pov
Wooo! We cheered backstage before we go on stage for the start of our tour.

It was our last time preforming in Korea before our tour, everybody was happy and excited.

Timeskip after the concert

We walked off stage and into our dressing rooms. We were all getting change and getting ready to go home and rest before we fly.

We have 3 concerts in japan, then we fly to taiwan, and preform there twice. Then we go to Thailand and perform there once.

Chaeyoung and I were the first one done and we were waiting for the others outside of the dressing room.

I then received a message from Jungkook saying he was coming backstage.

I told the unnies to wait for me, i just had to do something very important. I went out to look for jungkook.

I found him looking for me off stage. I walked towards him calmly even though i was super excited to see him.

I act professionally and avoid any of the fans or staff seeing us talk or else i would be in huge trouble.

I knew it was time to say goodbye, i was super sad that it had to be done.

He was smiling and saying he was super happy for twice, but his eyes says otherwise.

When i looked at his eyes, i felt like i was cutting onions, the feeling when youre about to cry.

I looked at my phone, and it was already 10:45pm and we leave at 6:30 in the morning.

I took his hand and shook it not wanting to let go of it. I bowed to him as i was saying goodbye.

He looked down and bowed, trying to hide the tears that were about to fall off of his face.

He knew i only shook his hand because if somebody saw us hugging, it would be the end of our career. We both knew it was the only thing we could've done at the moment.

We both let go of each others hand really upset. I walked back to our dressing room where the unnies were waiting, and he walked out of the backstage and went out of the building.

I didnt want to look back because if i did i wouldve been more upset, and today was supposed to be a happy day.