6: Opened

Dahyun's pov
Luckily it was the weekend, and today we have nothing planned. We were all gathered around he living room watching a drama.

We ordered some noodles and pigs feet while we were watching.

During the movie, i hear my phone ringing. It was V, he was calling.

I quickly answered the phone. What he said shocked me so much i was shaking.
I hung up and talked to Tzuyu.

"Tzuy--
Tzuyu, V called me and said that Jungkook was rushed to the hospital, he fell off the stage and he was hurt badly." I said shaking.

I saw the worried look on her face, we quickly called the driver to drive us to the hospital.

We arrived there in under 5 minutes. We hurried up to the room he was staying in.

She entered the room and we saw him laying down on the bed unconscious and his left leg and right arm were in a cast.

Tzuyu hurried and knelt by his side. She was really upset, tears were about to fall but she was strong and stopped them from falling.

I saw V outside the room with his head hanging low, I immediately knew he was crying.

I went out of the room and stood beside V. I didnt talk, but i wanted him to know that i was here for him.

I knew he was hurting, his closest friend is in the hospital unconscious.

Tzuyu's pov
He was there unconscious, i didnt know what to do.

I was really upset, i dont know what i would do without him. I was really scared, what if he left me.

I couldnt help it anymore, i needed to tell him what i really feel.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Wake up please, open your eyes, im begging you. Dont leave me, i dont know what i would do without you. I should have told you this before, but i wasnt ready. Please dont leave me, i really love you!!!!! I screamed losing my voice.
Tears were about to fall, but i stopped them.

His finger moved, then soon after his eyes opened slowly.

He was saying something, but i couldn't understand.
"Were even now, you opened my eyes and I opened your heart" he said smiling.

I punched his arm annoyed by what he said.
Ouch! He yelled in pain, but still laughing.

The unnies and the members of Bts entered the room happy.

They were happy to see Jungkook awake.
" so today's our first day?" Jungkook asked me

I nodded and smiled.

Nayeon unnie told me that they heard our whole conversation, so i lowered my head embarrassed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jihyo's pov
After we went to the hospital, me and Tzuyu had a little chat in the kitchen while we were cooking souper. The rest of them continued to watch the drama.

Im really happy for Tzuyu and Jungkook, but worried about them. Since theyre the youngest, we, the older ones have to protect them.

I was reminding her about the promise we made to Jyp, and if anyone found out about their relationship they could be in major trouble.

I know Tzuyu very well. She wouldnt do anything that could hurt her career, or even anybody's career.

I hope nothing goes wrong for Tzuyu or Jungkook.