22: Slap

The next morning
Trevor's pov
I was at a cafe, Tzuyu agreed to meet up with me there to talk.

When she sat down I immediately asked her if she was okay.

She was confused.

Then she understood when i brought up Jungkook's name. She began to get angry and upset.

"Who told you?" She began to say

"Jih-"
"She told you didnt she" she asked cutting me off

"Its okay, im here for you, i can help you if you have a problem, you can always lean on me." I said

"I dont need you to help me, you were never there when i needed help so why start now!" She screamed in anger.

She stormed out of the cafe.

I tried to catch her but she already went into her van.

I then get a phone call from the manager,he said that Jyp agreed and he would tell Tzuyu this evening about the M/V.

Tzuyu's pov
I was angry that Jihyo unnie told my brother about my past.

He should have never known because it was in the past and I didn't have anymore feelings for Jungkook.

I wasnt hurting anymore.........

When i got back to the dorm i slammed the door, making everybody look at me.

I walked towards Jihyo unnie and she stood up with a worried look.

I slapped her and said "why would you tell him!"

*slap*

Then i got slapped and so i touched my cheek in pain.

"Nayeon!" Jungyeon unnie said backing me up.

"Unnie" they all whispered shocked at what happened.

"Tzuyu, where are your manners. Even though Jihyo did something you didnt like you shouldnt have slapped her, she your still older than you!"
Nayeon unnie screamed at me.

Even though shes my unnie, she shouldn't have gotten involved and told my brother about the stupid thing i did before!

I ran out of the dorm and ran to the river shedding a few tears.

I get a text from Jyp saying he needs to talk to me.

I wipe my tears away and walked to the studio, and entering the conference room confused seeing somebody else was there too.

I greeted them then took a seat.

"Tzuyu, BigHit's artist Jeon Jungkook is making a M/V and i would like you to be part of the project". So if you would agree we need you to sign a few papers." JYP said.

I couldnt turn it down especially when Jyp asked me to do it. So all i could do was agree and sign the paper.

BigHit's manager handed me a the schedule and then we ended the meeting.

I walked out of the building and returned back to the river not wanting to return to the dorm.

I was sitting by the river looking up to the night sky. Then i buried my face in my legs

Jungkook's pov
I saw Tzuyu by the river and i thought it would be my chance to talk to her.

I put my hoodie on and my glasses disguising myself so she doesn't avoid me.

I sat beside her and she didnt notice me because her head was tucked in her knees.

I asked her whats wrong.

She was surprised that somebody was there but she still told me her problem.

It brought back memories of when we would talk to each other when we had a problem.

She told me she had a fight with her unnies and she doesnt know how to fix it.

I told her about the time that i fought with my hyungs but I apologized to them and they eventually forgave me.

I gave her some advices on how to fix a fight you had with your friends.

She thanked me for talking to her and helping her out.

"Just returning the favor" I replied.

She finally looked up, but i stood up quickly not wanting her to recognize me.

Tzuyu's pov
I knew that it was Jungkook i was talking to.

I recognize his voice and it reminded of the time on the rooftop.

He gave me good advice on fixing my problems.

It was getting late and they were calling me but i didnt pick up.

I walked to the convenient store and i brought some snacks for the unnies, hoping that theyll forgive me.

When i got home everybody was already sleeping.

I decided to write their names on the snack i got them, i was startled when i heard a noise.

It was Nayeon unnie.

I was alittle worried she wouldn't forgive me. But i handed her the snack i brought and i asked for forgiveness.

She didnt accept the snack instead she hugged me and said "im sorry for slapping you earlier."

I hugged her back and she eventually took her snack.

After i finished putting their names on their snack i went to sleep.