two

"You did what?" Kyle demanded, standing in the lobby of the police station.

"I'll say it again. I'm going to adopt Sophie. I'm sorry, I know this screws up our work. Honestly it's a dumb decision. But I have to stick with it. You didn't see the way she looked at me. Kyle there's no way I'm letting her go to the foster homes. So yeah I'm stupid I know." I rambled on, not daring to look at him.

"Look at me mate. You're not stupid. You're just too damn caring that's all. I'm not mad. Just surprised okay?" He said playfully hitting me in the shoulder.

"You're not mad?" He nodded his head. "Nope."

Just in time both Woody and Dan waked into the station, both of them looking at us with confusion.

"I'll be right back." I told them, and walked into the officer's office. "Come  back tomorrow morning to collect the papers. We'll also send someone too inspect your house, and you'll be good to go."

"Thank you." I replied and walked to where my three friends stood waiting for me.

"Come on." I motioned to the two cars. "Meet at my house." Woody yelled getting in the car with Kyle, Dan got in the car with me.

He looked at me with his famous confused look. "I'll tell you later." I answered and he nodded his head.

"I'm sorry." He mouthed looking guilty. "God Dan it's not your fault." I laughed driving down the empty streets. "How would you know he was gonna pull a gun and only give us a forth of the money. You couldn't."

He nodded his head and turned on the radio. I quickly recognized the tune and began singing along.

"Tonight, the foxes hunt the hounds.
It's all over now."

I sang along, and Dan beat his head to the melody.

I missed the days of listening to Dan's incredible voice. I missed the days of me and him singing along to songs like these. I missed the days before mute Dan.

"We're here." I said and he smiled getting out of the car, and walking up to Woody's mansion of a house.

We both got out of the car and walked up to the giant house. At the door I quickly typed in the password, the humongous door slowly opening.

"Every time I always think of how much of a waste it is." I laughed and listen as Dan laughs quietly besides me.

"Explain." Woody says, sitting on his rather large black leather sofa. "Okay so last night me and Kyle got turned on. The man threatened to kill us and only gave us a forth of the money..." Woody interrupted me.

"Only a forth? Damn were out a lot. Anyways continue."

"And when we were leaving we heard gunshots and then a little girl came running out. Both her parents are dead, and so I promised I'd take care of her. So yeah that's how I got all tangled up in this crap." I explained hoping he wouldn't be too mad.

Somehow I would have to make both lifestyles work. I'd have to be father by day, shitty drug dealer by night.

---
I'm just gonna say that woody is gonna be vey unlikabke