Chapter 20

-Natsu's POV-

'Why is my pillow moving?' I thought to myself. Im guessing its early and thats why Im refusing to wake up. So I wrapped my arms around my pillow and rolled over. But it, squeaked...?

"N-Natsu, let go" She whimpered. It was (Y/n) no doubt. I smirked and pulled her closer.

"But (Y/nnnn)~ you're so comfyyyyyyy~" I wasn't moving, not yet anyways. How many times would I actually get to do this? Im not missing out on an opportunity.

"Come on Natsu, pleaseeeeeee?" She started squirming.

I tightened my arms around her to get her to stop moving, but of course not enough to hurt her. "5 more minutes..?" I mumbled in her ear, and yea I totally used that 'sleepy guy voice' that girls love.

"F-Fine..." Ha. I knew it would work. I loosened my grip on her so she could get more comfortable, and she did.

• • •

So I guess instead of 5 minutes, it was more like an hour. Whoops. Im guessing that (Y/n) and I both fell back asleep, I woke up and she was still sleeping. I decided it probably wouldn't be such a good idea to try and wake her up, so I went downstairs and sat on the couch instead.

"Natsu? What are you doing here?" Romeo asked as he sat down in one of the chairs in the room.

"Umm... Sitting?" I scratched the back of my head. I wasn't really sure how to answer that.

"....Seems legit" He shrugged hid shoulders. "Hey Natsu, can we go buy a Christmas tree today?? Please? Pretty pleaseeee?"

Again, I wasn't really sure how to answer that. "Uh, its not really up to me buddy, you'll have to ask your sister"

"But but but Natsuuuuu, you're her boyfriend so like you should ask her. She'll tell me no" He pouted slightly. Damnit. Is it like a family thing? Both Romeo and (Y/n) have this pouty face that anyone with a heart cant say no to.

"I'll try, but I cant promise any thi-"

"Natsu," He suddenly dropped his whole pouty act. He was serious now. But for what? A tree..? "Im sure you can be very persuasive, and we both know how you can get her to say yes. And I want a treeeeee" He whined. Romeo was not taking no for an answer.

But I knew exactly what he was talking about, how to get her to say yes. "Does it really mean that much to you?" He nodded his head rapidly in response. "Okay okay fineeeee, I'll talk to her. But you owe me!" I crossed my arms.

The next few minutes were occupied with Romeo and I staring at each other while making faces. To which we were soon interrupted by my lovely girlfriend.

"What are you two doing...?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Romeo stated as if it was, not taking his eyes off mine. "Okay, now its up to you, good luck Natsu!" And then he was gone.

"What was that all about?" (Y/n) asked as she sat next to me on the couch.

"Romeo wants to get a Christmas tree today" I said casually, I don't understand what the big deal was and why Romeo assumed she would say no.

"No thanks" She said almost immediately as she scrolled through her phone.

"What? Why not? Don't you like Christmas?"

"I love Christmas, but getting a tree means going outside. And its cold out there so, I'll pass"

Well it wont be any fun without her, so I came up with an idea as an evil smirk grew across my face. Right when I saw the opportunity, I took her phone.