Thirty Five

35.

Elsa woke up grinning like the Cheshire Cat the next day.

After finally making up- if that how it could be called- with Jack, they spent the rest of the night together. They watched movies, order some junk food, cuddled and kissed -a lot- and teased each other non-stop about their new relationship 'status'.

It was nearly 1 a.m. when they realized they'd lost the track of time, so since the mini-bus was not working at that hour, Jack took Elsa to her dorm in his car.

Once she say good bye and entered to her room she noted that Anna was nowhere to be found, she sent her a quick text and Anna answered almost immediately telling her that she was in a date with Kristoff. Elsa rolled her eyes and smiled knowingly at her sister's text.

So today, classes started.

She was surprised that she didn't wake up tired or grumpy because of how late she slept last night. Instead, she was actually pretty cheery. Once she entered to the bathroom to clean herself up, she walked to her clothes and chose her clothes for the day, consisting in black skinny jeans, a thin knitted baby blue top and some black booties. Braiding her hair in her typical braid and grabbing a black purse and her stuff for her class, she was ready for the day.

Anna was again nowhere to be found, so she grabbed her dorm keys and went straight to pick her daily dose of caffein.

Walking towards her favorite coffee shop, she unlocked her phone and frowned when she realized she had no new text messages from her boyfriend.

'Gosh, it feels good referring to him as that.' She thought, but quickly shook her head brushing those thoughts away and went back to her previous concern.

Normally, Jack would text her to see if they were meeting at The Golden Bean for breakfast, or to know if she preferred him to buy their breakfast to go and meet on class.

Jack shared this class with her, Statistics, to be precise, so she find it quite odd him not showing life signals.

She scrolled through her contacts, and finding his name she called him. The waiting tone was hear three times, and then he picked up.

"Morning" He said, with a clearly sleepy voice.

"Jack?" Elsa asked, pretty surprised at his tone.

"Hey gorgeous" Jack said and yawned. "You know I love you but mind to tell me why are you waking me up at 8 a.m.?" He said, almost sounding like he was about to drift to sleep again.

"Uh... Classes?" Elsa said, holding her laugh. "You do remember we start today, right?" She said.

"... Shit" He said, and background noises were heard, obviously he just got up from his bed and was making a mess trying to get ready. "Shit." He said again.

"I'll buy you some breakfast" Elsa said rolling her eyes with a teasing smirk on her face even though he could not see it.

"You're the best" Jack said, as some noises of things hitting the floor were heard. "I'll meet you in class okay? Shit!" He said again. A loud bump was heard. "Gotta rush"

"Okay" Elsa said chuckling. "Just don't take too long."

"I wont. Love you, bye" He said and instantly hang up. Elsa rolled her eyes again and chuckled quietly.

After buying both some breakfast- two lattes, one with double expresso shot for Jack, and two bacon and egg sandwiches- she rushed towards the Main Building for her next class, since the barista took her damn time on preparing her order today.