Finally Free

Lucas's POV

It's been two weeks, and now Maya's coming home. All other friends and family set up a party for her. Although, she might not be in a party kind of mood...

Flashback
"Lucas, what's happening?" Maya asked me, sounded extremely worried.

"Let me go check. I'll be right back." I said as I let go of her hand.

I ran to the front desk. I asked the lady there what was going on. "Well, apparently a seventeen year old boy had a sesure. He is currently in a comma..."

I came back to Maya's room a half an hour later with a disappointed look on my face. "Lucas, what happened?" She wondered.

"It's Finn. He had a sesure​ and is in... Finn's in a coma." I blurted out. Maya raised her hand up to her mouth and her eyes got all big and teary. She started to cry.

"Why? WHY?!?" she shouted. I rushed over to her side to comfort her, she pushed me away. "NO!!!" she yelled.
End of flashback

Two hours later we herd keys shaking and I assumed it was Maya, so everyone hid. The door opened and there she was, basking in all her beauty. Well, kind of.

Ever since finding out about Finn, Maya hasn't really eaten anything, she barley cleans herself up, and when she does, she doesn't bother brushing her hair. So, she's practically a mess, but she's my mess! Well, Finn's mess.

I jump out from hiding, triggering everybody else to too. "SURPRISE!" we all shout in unison.

Maya starts to tear up, "Everyone, please get out. I'm not really in the party mood." she mumbled, staring at the floor. Very quickly everyone husled out of the place, well, everyone except for Riley, Farkle, and I.

"Maya," Riley walked over to her, "we're trying to help here." She engolfed Maya into her arms. "Please, talk to us. Tell us what's wrong!" Riley begged.