Woken

Maya's POV

Three weeks later
While everyone was at school, I decided to go to the hospital to visit Finn. It has been too long since the last time I saw him.

Once I reach his room, I notice all these people rushing in and out, one person after the other! What the heck is happening? I run up to the doorway and see him. But it wasn't just his body lying down, looking lifeless. It was really him this time, he was awake!

I ran up to him, "FINN! YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE! I thought I would never see you again." I confessed.

We hugged, when he let go he asked, "Hey, I've missed you to M. One other thing, why do you look like you just got attacked by a cat?"

I paused for a moment, what should I tell him. That ever since he went into a comma, I haven't been the same? No, so I just need to lie. "Let's just say, it's been hard..."

We talk for hours until I notice that Riley texted me asking where I was and that we need to talk. So I said my goodbyes to Finn and he said his to mine.

Lucas's POV

After school I headed home. As I was walking, Riley texted me. "OH MY GOD!!! DID MAYA​ TELL YOU?!?"

When Riley says something about Maya, and I don't know, I freak out a little.

So, I reply, "No... Why, what happened?!?"

It took a couple minutes for her to reply, "Finn is awake!!! Maya went to visit him today and found him awake and well!"

///

I leave to go to the hospital because everyone was going to say hi.

I finally got to his room and saw everybody hugging, laughing, and something I thought I would never see again. Maya smiled. But something was up with her, it didn't seem, true.

"Hey Lucas! I'm glad you could come. Listen you guys, I need to talk to Lucas privately for a little bit." Finn announced​.

All the people left the crowded room, except for me. "Listen, Lucas, I herd everything you said to me that night." Finn blurted out.

I was astonished, he herd me? "Wait, you actually herd me. Wait, what did you hear?"

"Well, let me just say it was about Maya and her feelings towards me. And I need to Thank you. With your words of wisdom in my mind, it really helped me get the power to finally get up. I kept thinking about what you said and it pushed my body to get out of that comma." Finn lectured.

My God, he actually herd what I said?