twelve.

edited and proofread.

Trigger warning: violence.

-

His feet dragged themselves to the bathroom, BamBam knowing exactly what was about to happen. He stared at the male bathroom's door, before pushing it forwards and heading inside. He had to prepare himself mentally and physically for what was going to happen next.

BamBam peered into the bathroom, the view of Jackson and his friends leaning against the sinks with their arms crossed. They stared down at BamBam, smiling as they cackled.

"Well, look who finally came." Jackson smirked, his expression gradually darkening.

"Why did you ask to see me here?" BamBam squeaked, his gaze directing towards the tile flooring.

"Oh, you know... Just to have a little fun, that's all." Jackson grinned cockily, circling around BamBam, placing his cold hand around BamBam's shoulder.

"You seem close with the new kid... Did you make a friend?" Jackson paused, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall.

"Don't touch him. If you want to mess with someone, it'll be me." BamBam hissed, his expression darkened.

Jackson laughed, pointing towards BamBam. "Boys, do you see this kiddo?" Kangmin and Jaeshin nodded, smiling widely.

"He just threatened me." Jackson teased, poking harshly at BamBam's chest. "You're getting all defensive for your friend... Aww, cute, really."

BamBam glared at Jackson, his fists clenching as his knuckles turned white. "Don't lay a finger on him and don't drag him into this."

Jackson was amused at BamBam's sudden confidence, but he decided to crush it cruelly. "Don't get ahead of yourself, arrogant kid. I don't know where your sudden confidence came from, but it's entertaining. Keep going, embarrass yourself further."

"However, I'll grant your wish anyway." Jackson jokingly bowed, quickly pinning BamBam to the wall, throwing harsh kicks at his legs.

BamBam elbowed his stomach out of reflex, Jackson winced as he became infuriated, his face bright red. He threw hard punches at BamBam's jaw, his lip eventually bleeding. BamBam was helpless, all he could do was endure and take in the pain. He was weak, and he certainly wasn't enough to fight back. Gradually, the pain grew, each punch and kick becoming harder as all the air was knocked out of his lungs.

BamBam couldn't hold back his tears, his body feeling tortured as if it was being torn apart. His body had become weaker with each time he was abused. The amount of times had been countless until he had lost track. All he knew was that he couldn't stop it even if he tried.

The pain grew unbearable, his eyes filled with tears as his nails dug into Jackson's arms with each hard hit. He would beg for Jackson to stop, but his cries of help would be ignored.

Jackson finally pulled away, staring down at the nail markings on his arms. "Look at what you did..." He hissed. "You see, this is what you get for getting ahead of yourself."

The bathroom door abruptly swung open, Mark walking in with absolutely no idea or knowledge about the situation. "What's going on here?"

Jackson grinned, wrapping his arm around Mark's shoulder. "What great timing." He exaggerated 'great', the way it rolled off his tongue caused BamBam to gag inside.

Mark's eyes were fixated on BamBam, his uniform tattered alongside his bloodied lip. BamBam turned away, hugging his arm. "What happened to you..." Mark gaped at BamBam, scanning him up and down. "You need to go to the nurs-"

Mark's sentence had been cut short by BamBam's harsh comment.

"Don't go sticking your butt into business that isn't yours." BamBam glared at Mark, gripping his aching arm tightly as he stormed out of the bathroom.

"I didn't mean to be rud-" Mark couldn't finish his sentence as BamBam had already left the bathroom. He received a hard pat on his back from Jackson.

"Well, good job. You pissed him off." Jackson left the bathroom with his friends, leaving Mark speechless for the third time.

"How many times do people have to leave me hanging..." Mark sighed, releasing a groan of frustration.