twenty-three.

edited and proofread.

-

Jackson and BamBam froze, completely speechless until Mark directed his cold, hard, icy glare at Jackson. He knelt down beside him, his stare intimidating. Jackson simply stared back, not startled or showing any sign of intimidation. The storeroom was silent, the cold glares freezing up the mood.

"Was that just another way of bullying BamBam?" Mark looked directly at Jackson, his eyes piercing. "I told you to stay away from him. Is that too much to ask?"

Jackson simply let out a small laugh and shrugged, returning the hard gaze back with a smirk. "I don't know, was it?"

Mark's hands found their way to Jackson's collar, gripping tightly on his shirt as his neck veins bulged. "Tell me, you bastard."

Jackson didn't flinch, and instead yawned, raising his eyebrow and pushing Mark gently away. "Get off of me."

Mark tightened his grip, clenching his teeth, only to have BamBam interfere.

"Stop it, you two. You don't want to make a mess in here do you?" BamBam sighed, shutting his eyes as he turned his head away. "We'll be at fault if this room gets messier than it already is."

Jackson gave Mark the strangest look, shrugging with carefreeness. "Not gonna even lie, but he's right."

Mark clenched his fists and let go of Jackson's collar, roughly shoving him away. He frustratedly huffed, sending a piercing warning with his eyes. Shuffling his feet towards BamBam, he silently pulled BamBam out of the storeroom, roughly pulling on his wrist.

-

The two of them walked silently, BamBam poking questions every once in a while, but Mark never spoke and ignored him with his hands shoved into his pocket.

"Mark?" BamBam quietly shuffled his feet against the ground as he trailed behind Mark.

No reply.

"Mark? Are you going to ignore me?" BamBam called again, only to receive a cold stare which silenced him completely. "Nevermind then."

The two of them split paths, neither of them uttering a single word to each other.

"Pfft. It's not even my fault." BamBam muttered under his breath, frustrated at Mark's stubbornness.

-

A/N: These chapters are really boring, I'm sorry. xD