eighteen.

edited and proofread.

-

A sudden slam of the rooftop door silenced everything in its proximity, stares from both Jackson and Mark fell upon BamBam. He silently brushed past Jackson, grabbing Mark and harshly dragging him to the infirmary. The door slammed behind them, the office empty.

"Why did you let him do that to you?" BamBam's heart ached, tears unknowingly falling as he hit Mark's chest.

Mark winced, a moment of hesitation swept through him. "Because I don't want him to hurt you."

"Why does it matter whether I get hurt or not?!" BamBam scoffed.

There was a moment of silence before Mark finally spoke.

"It's because I love you."

BamBam paused, shocked as he halted his actions. He let go, looking at Mark in disbelief. "You can't be serious..."

"If I wasn't serious would I do this?"

Mark lifted BamBam's chin with his finger, leaning in to place his warm lips upon BamBam's. BamBam pulled away from the sudden contact, shocked and taken aback. He turned his head away, his fringe shadowing his eyes. A wave of rejection hit Mark, who backed away slowly.

BamBam sighed, his cheeks flushed pink. "You're hopeless." He turned his head back to Mark who was staring at him. "S-shut your eyes." He bit his lip as Mark obeyed and closed his eyes, feeling a pair of warm, soft lips brush against his as his eyes briefly opened.

It was a short, but the kiss wasn't rushed or aggressive and BamBam couldn't be more happier.

He wrapped his arms around BamBam's waist, pulling him closer as BamBam's hands transferred to Mark's neck. They pulled away, BamBam smiling into Mark's chest.

"Be my boyfriend, hmm?" Mark hummed, his arms wrapped tightly around BamBam's body.

"That didn't even sound like a question." BamBam smirked, pulling away from Mark as he crossed his arms.

"That's because it wasn't." Mark quickly pecked him on the lips, their hands intertwined. BamBam blushed profusely, resting his head in Mark's chest.

-

A/N: USHHAYSHASHAHA IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES! I've been busy alongside preparing for an exam. I honestly don't know if I can keep updating this book and it saddens me but I'll do my best.