twenty-seven.

edited and proofread.

-

BamBam woke up in a daze; the whole time he was with Jackson, his love for Mark never wavered. He thought everything Jackson was doing was wrong, and that it wasn't right for them to be close. But he couldn't just abandon Jackson who had no where to go or anyone to lean on. His friends had left him, and BamBam had thought to himself several times over and over again whether or not he was doing the right or wrong thing.

Should he be doing it out of sympathy or pity?

He felt bad for Jackson, but a part of him could relate to how he felt.

The miserable feeling of loneliness.

He sighed, standing up from the sleeping bag on the cold ground just as he heard a soft yawn from behind him. Bed hair was the first thing he noticed.

"Morning." Jackson spoke rather loudly.

BamBam immediately rushed over, covering his mouth in panic. "Shhh. My mother doesn't know you're here."

"Can't you just tell her?" His eyebrow rose, stretching his arms in the air.

"That I slept with a guy? In the same room?" BamBam stared at him, blinking slowly.

"It's not like we slept in the same bed."

BamBam glared at him and he just went quiet completely.

"Never mind then." Jackson shrugged, lowering the volume as he crept towards the bathroom. "I'll meet you at the PC cafe in 15 minutes, but can I borrow some clothes?"

BamBam handed him a new toothbrush and a tank top with some shabby jeans. He stared at Jackson, utterly confused. "How are you going to get there if you can't go through the front door?"

Resting the toothbrush in his mouth, Jackson pointed towards the window. "Simple."

BamBam's jaw dropped, staring at Jackson as if he was crazy. "That high of a drop? From the second level? Are you serious?"

Jackson nodded as if it was no big deal. He kept his gaze locked on the mirror, running water through his hair. Abruptly, he slid his shirt off, and BamBam darted outside the bathroom.

"Don't die then." BamBam teased, closing the bathroom door.

-

He slid his leg over the edge of the window, staring down at the ground, unfazed. Hooking his leg over the ledge, he gripped tightly on the windowsill and slid down slowly, clinging onto the edge of the window.

BamBam stood there waiting, his arms crossed as he watched from below. "He's insane." He muttered.

Jackson pushed his feet off the wall with a swing and landed smoothly on the ground, dusting his hands. "Alright, let's go." He unraveled the lollipop that he kept in his pocket and shoved it into his mouth.

BamBam trailed behind silently on his phone as they reached the PC cafe.

His fingers ran over the contact name 'Mark 💕', hesitating to message him. Biting his lip anxiously, he tapped away on his phone.

-

Pinkberry: Hey...

Bluepiedust has logged in.

Bluepiedust: Where the hell are you?

Bluepiedust: We need to talk. I'll come to you. Where are you?

Pinkberry: I...

-

Jackson suddenly stopped walking and turned around with a serious expression on his face. "You wanted to know what the favour was?"

BamBam looked up from his screen and simply nodded. "Yeah."

Silence briefly hung in the air until Jackson's mood seemed to drop. Sadness was visible in his dark eyes and he stepped closer to BamBam, pointing at his phone.

"Hang out with me for just one day without contacting Mark. Please."

-
A/N: You guys are probably wondering why it's currently Jackbam instead of Markbam, but fear not! I'm just giving Jackson some spotlight for a little while.

By the time you read this, I'm already working on the next chapter. :) And as always, thankyou for reading! I can't believe I have 3k reads! *sheds tears of happiness* 😆