three.

edited and proofread.

-

Bluepiedust has logged in.

Bluepiedust has set status to 'my morning voice tho'.

Bluepiedust: GOOD MORNING WORLD.

Bluepiedust: Where is Mr Pinkberry? It's like 6:45 am.

Pinkberry has logged in.

Pinkberry: what

Bluepiedust: boi y do u sound so pissy?

Pinkberry: It's because you're here and my notifications started going off because of you.

Bluepiedust: awww... I'm your morning alarm aren't I? <3

Pinkberry: ew. no.

Pinkberry: Also, FYI it's just me here not the 'world'.

Bluepiedust: But you are my world so TECHNICALLY the world is here. ;)

Pinkberry: .... gtfo like rn. The door is that way. If you can see the exit sign in the top right hand corner that is an 'x' which means 'please click me' to leave the chat, please click or tap it.

Bluepiedust: ily too. sure, I'll gladly walk through the door to your heart. That's my exit because it's the last stop and I don't plan on leaving. ;)

Pinkberry: pls gtfo

Bluepiedust: bish whet. neveeeer.

Pinkberry: I'm leaving.

Bluepiedust: WAIT

Pinkberry: ??

Bluepiedust: Nothing... I just wanted to see if you'd actually wait. 🌚

Pinkberry: ... No.

Pinkberry: What's with this morning voice thing?

Bluepiedust: my morning voice is sexy. Wanna hear it?

Pinkberry: no ty.

Pinkberry has logged out.

Bluepiedust: aw.

Bluepiedust has logged out.

-

Third Person POV

BamBam inched towards the classroom door, leaning against the white hallway walls as he slid his phone into his pocket. The classroom barely seemed populated, BamBam seeming to only be one of the few students to arrive. After all, it was still rather early.

"Damn it..." BamBam nervously bit his lip, tapping his foot against the ground with his bag slipped across his shoulder.

He sighed, minutes passing by as his hand anxiously held the door, finally sliding it across and stepping into the classroom.

He rubbed his eyes, something caught his attention. Hoping it wasn't who he didn't want to see.

From the corner of his eye he saw a figure, nothing like what he had hoped for and expected.

It was a group of three boys; hair all combed and gelled up, their jackets unbuttoned, ties loosened and shirts ruffled. They looked like nothing but a bunch of troublemakers with their names scribbled in red marker over their stitched names on the uniform.

Jaeshin, Kangmin and Jackson.

Another hazel haired boy was behind them, being dragged by his tie into the classroom. BamBam sunk in his seat, silently observing and hoping to not be noticed. Everyone else seated kept quiet, secretly videoing and taking pictures whilst whispering amongst themselves.

Jackson shoved the hazel boy against the student desks with his foot, slowly moving towards him. His soaked and tattered uniform read 'Yoo Namhyuk', BamBam realising that he was one of the athletic majors. It was strange, considering Jackson usually only targeted the nerds and transfer students. The sudden change sent an uncomfortable chill down BamBam's spine, knowing there was more behind Jackson's actions. Regardless, he continued to bravely observe.