Chapter 1

Zoë's POV

So let's backtrack a little bit. After my mum and dad found out they were expecting it got a little crazy. There were loads of complications when I was born and I nearly died; there was a blockage in my airways and I was in severe distress. My mum had to have an emergency cesarian and that was super scary. I was born an hour after my best friend Tommy - Thomas Joshua Joseph. We were both born on the 12th of May. My parents named me Zoë Darcy Tatum Dun. The Darcy is from my mums old best friend and Tatum is my auntie but I don't see her a lot. It's confusing but her and my mum fell out then they were friends then they fell out again.
When I was 9 months old my parents found out they were expecting again. Originally they thought they were only having one but they were having twins!
Jackson Tyler James Jordan William Dun - he's the older twin then Neve Jenna Ashley Abigail Laura Dun. So Tyler is my dads best friend and band mate, James is my uncle who was killed, Jordan is my other uncle, William is my grandpa, Jenna is my mums best friend and Tyler's wife, Ashley is my auntie, Abigail is my other auntie and Laura is my grandma. They have super long names but who cares. They were born 5 weeks early and had to stay in hospital for awhile - both Tommy and I were like 2 weeks late.

Neve used to have dark brown hair like Jackson and I but she dyed it to be cool or something. She's 14 so she's got all those hormones. Ah 14 great memories - see I'm about to turn 16 so 14 is a very distant memory to me.

So yeah I think you're all caught up.