Chapter 6

I hadn't spoken to Thomas for a couple of days. The main reason for this is because I was refusing to go to school and he was still grounded. Today was the day though, the day where I have no choice but to face Tommy.
Tyler and my dad were discussing a tour and my mum wanted to see Jenna so Tommy was coming over. I stayed in my room for 20 minutes after they had arrived. Neve finally dragged me out of my bedroom and into the family room where Thomas was sat sulking.
"Why are you so moody?" I asked harshly.
"Why do you think?" He spat back.
"What did your new girlfriend Chelsea break up with you?" I remarked.
"Is this seriously why you're mad? You honestly think Chelsea and I are dating?" He scoffed.
"Well yeah. You haven't spoken to me, you haven't tried to speak to me plus you've been spending all your time with Chelsea." I explained.
"Chelsea and I had a science project to do together. That's it. You're still my best friend and nothing would ever change that." By this time I was sat next him on couch, our hands gradually edging closer to each other.
"Maybe I don't want to be your best friend." I whispered.
"I don't think I do either." Our faces were so close that our noses were touching. I could feel his shaky breathes on my pink cheeks as he leaned in closer and closer. Eventually our lips met and the prophesy was finally fulfilled. Our undeniable love for each other had finally been released from our hearts and into our lips.
"Tho-" Tyler began before stopping at the door abruptly at the sight of us two kissing. He walked away and pretended he hadn't seen anything.
Tommy and I pulled apart and just stared into each others eyes.
"I-I'm sorry." He muttered.
"D-don't be." I replied looking into my lap.
"Come on Thomas we're leaving!" Jenna yelled from the front door. Tommy kissed me once more and left hurriedly.