Chapter 8

We all sat silently until Jenna and my mum arrived home.
"What's going on?" My mum asked cautiously.
"Andi do you want to know what your daughters been up too?" My dad asked sarcastically.
"I'm guessing so."
"Her and Thomas had sex." Tyler said bluntly.
"Wait what!?" Jenna and my mum shouted in unison.
"Mum it's not a big deal." I whined.
"No you don't have any right to defend yourself." My mum said sternly, pointing her finger at me.

All the arguing continued for 45 minutes until Tyler, Jenna and Tommy went home. My parents sent me to my room and continued to talk about me in the kitchen.
I cried myself to sleep that night.

When I woke up I felt like I never wanted to leave my room; I didn't even want to get out of bed. I lugged myself to my closet and grabbed anything. I looked pretty homeless to be honest. I didn't speak to my parents before I left for school and I didn't plan on speaking to them afterwards either.
I sat down in tutor and pulled my phone out of my bag. Tommy came and sat next to me.
"Hey." He whispered shyly.
"..Hi." I sighed.
"So things aren't really going that great." He chuckled. I simply glared at him to tell him it was too soon. He looked down into his lap and sighed.
"Sorry." I mumbled.
"It's not your fault." He smiled. Our parents had basically banned us from seeing each other and we were never allowed to be alone together until we're 50. I hate that my parents are so overprotective. The bell rang for 1st period, before I could think of getting up Tommy grabbed my hand and pulled me out of our tutor room. He opened some random door and we were stood in the dark face to face. I felt his hands firmly on my hips.. it happened again. We left and went to the last 20 minutes of first period.
"Sorry I'm late miss I was having a panic attack in the girls bathroom." I said to my English teacher as I rushed into the classroom.
"Don't worry about it Zoë just take a seat and borrow somebody's notes."