Chapter 9

It had been a month since the whole fiasco with Tommy and I. Our dads had gone on tour and our mums were being pretty laid back. Pretty much every time I see Thomas we do it.. we see each other a lot.
I had made a new friend! Her name is Mia.
We were having a sleepover then going to the mall to buy cute underwear, normal teenage girl stuff.

"Hey Mia.." I began with an extremely worried tone.
"Yes Zoë.." She replied just as worried.
"I'm 2 weeks late."
"So.."
"Tommy and I had unprotected sex the first 2 times."
"Oh shit!" She clapped her hand over her mouth and looked at me utterly shocked. My stomach turned and I felt sick. If I'm pregnant my mum will actually murder me and I'll never see Thomas again.

We ran into the drugstore the next morning and grabbed a box of clear blue pregnancy tests. We ran into the toilet and Mia came into the stall with me. We both waited anxiously in the cubical for the test to tell me if I was pregnant or not.
"What does it say!?" Mia asked impatiently.
"Positive.. 3-4 weeks."
"Sweetie I'm so sorry." She wrapped her arms around me and I cried hysterically into her shoulder.
"I need to call Tommy." I managed to get out between cries.
We walked out of the bathroom and into the main mall. Just before I went to grab my phone I spotted Tommy waiting by a fountain. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed violently into his shirt.
"Woah babe what's up? What's going on?" He asked, flattening my hair.
"I-I-I'm p-pregnant." I hiccuped. He didn't say anything. He held me tightly and nestled his head into my shoulder.
I had no idea what we were going to do, we were going to have to tell our mums.